I hate myself for buying this console.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I hate myself for buying this console.

User Info: Trailblazer34

Trailblazer34
3 months ago#1
So not worth it. Should've waited till March 2017. Enjoy the last remaining exclusives, cause they wont last long.

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
3 months ago#2
As a wise man once said, “here is my greatest beauty tip. Love yourself, no matter what ugly things other people say”
If you don’t stop hating yourself you will never be beautiful. Always love yourself. Never let hate into your heart. Vanquish the darkness and being forth a new era of light!
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118
My Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976

User Info: Trailblazer34

Trailblazer34
3 months ago#3
Ben111 posted...
As a wise man once said, “here is my greatest beauty tip. Love yourself, no matter what ugly things other people say”
If you don’t stop hating yourself you will never be beautiful. Always love yourself. Never let hate into your heart. Vanquish the darkness and being forth a new era of light!

I do love myself. I just hate the Wii U. So much regret.

User Info: kenff6

kenff6
3 months ago#4
Maybe you can get a priest to spank you to atone for your sin of buying a Wii U?

User Info: amilli0nlights

amilli0nlights
3 months ago#5
I own a Switch, and just bought a Wii U today, no regrets!
Xbox One: AMilli0NliGHTS | PS4/Vita: AMilli0NliGHTS_ | Switch: 4951-1316-4319 | 3DS: 3926-7362-7193 | Steam: AMilli0nliGHTS

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
3 months ago#6
amilli0nlights posted...
I own a Switch, and just bought a Wii U today, no regrets!

Agreed! Wii u is the console with the most playable nintendo games at the most affordable price 😄
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118
My Switch friend code is SW-6645-6409-9976

User Info: ElNachoCheese

ElNachoCheese
3 months ago#7
This system is a beast. After having the system since 2014, just unlocked the full potential of the console. Been playing Super Monkey Ball and Melee and it runs and plays great with a pro controller.
Twitch.tv/ElNachoCheese
PSN/NNID/Steam/XBOX: ElNachoCheese

User Info: yosheta

yosheta
3 months ago#8
ElNachoCheese posted...
This system is a beast. After having the system since 2014, just unlocked the full potential of the console. Been playing Super Monkey Ball and Melee and it runs and plays great with a pro controller.

This...

...Wii U may have been a commercial failure, but it's one of the best Nintendo playing machine on the market if you know what you're doing.
Dohoho

User Info: Ghost135

Ghost135
3 months ago#9
I bought my Wii U six months after the launch. No Regrets.
No Shaming
Only Gaming

User Info: Erhnam Djinn

Erhnam Djinn
3 months ago#10
I havw not used my Wii U for a long time and it’s my least used game console ever. Only played less than 500 hours on it but I don’t regret buying it at all. Xenoblade X alone was worth buying the system for.
You could never understand the humiliation I have gone through. . . The burden of having to be the best. . . of having to be worthy.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I hate myself for buying this console.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived