Traded all my wii u stuff to gamestop

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Traded all my wii u stuff to gamestop

User Info: ArroganceMalice

ArroganceMalice
1 month ago#1
Firstly, it was not about the money it was about something that would take up space and collect dust but lol some of the trade in prices ninja gaiden 3 got me 4 cent store credit the 32gb console 77 euro

I did hold on to my project zero 5 physical special edition, pokken mewtwo card and twilight princess amiibo

only game I will really miss is w101 but that will probably end up on switch anyway
"We each play out the parts fate has written for us. Free will is an illusion."
I have never seen the truth hurt more than here on GameFAQs.

User Info: SexPantherPanda

SexPantherPanda
1 month ago#2
Don’t you have like Craigslist where you’re at? You got bamboozled...

ArroganceMalice
1 month ago#3
SexPantherPanda posted...

yeah but it was much easier to put everything in a bag and drop it off i know but it was never about the money just laughable at some of the values

User Info: SexPantherPanda

SexPantherPanda
1 month ago#4
ArroganceMalice posted...

yeah but it was much easier to put everything in a bag and drop it off i know but it was never about the money just laughable at some of the values

https://pics.me.me/when-you-see-gamestop-getting-robbed-but-you-remember-they-21143688.png

User Info: backguard222

backguard222
1 month ago#5
Come on - you SexPantherPanda posted...
ArroganceMalice posted...

https://pics.me.me/when-you-see-gamestop-getting-robbed-but-you-remember-they-21143688.png

Come on - GS doesn't rip you off - if you don't like their offer go somewhere else. CL, eBay whatever.
-Serenity now....insanity later.
-Why not to call the PC the master race: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master_Race
(message deleted)

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
4 weeks ago#7
"waste of space"

never have i facepalmed so hard in my life.
do you live like harry pottter under the stairs? in a cupboard? a small machine and its games could not possibly take enough space to be a "waste of space".
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
me, im different! everybody hates me and i hate everybody - scrooge mcduck

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
4 weeks ago#8
it's not like i haven't been willingly victimized by gamestop myself, because i have.. gave them my original NES, no less. regretted that decision then and to this day havent traded anything else to them.

TC has said it isn't about the money, and i believe them. but what bothers me about this is knowing that the Wii U will be one of those consoles that quickly shoots up in value within a few years. i mean a Nintendo system that sold like absolute balls with an integral touch screen controller that only came one per console? gamepad condition will be key, but whoever has a nice one will be able to sell theirs for good money in the near future.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
4 weeks ago#9
Citan22 posted...
it's not like i haven't been willingly victimized by gamestop myself, because i have.. gave them my original NES, no less. regretted that decision then and to this day havent traded anything else to them.

TC has said it isn't about the money, and i believe them. but what bothers me about this is knowing that the Wii U will be one of those consoles that quickly shoots up in value within a few years. i mean a Nintendo system that sold like absolute balls with an integral touch screen controller that only came one per console? gamepad condition will be key, but whoever has a nice one will be able to sell theirs for good money in the near future.

I see this argument a lot and I really don't think it's true.

Wii U won't be like the SEGA Saturn, a niche system that sold poorly with a ton of exclusives. The Wii U will just be a niche system that sold poorly. Why will collectors go gaga over it when most of the Wii U's best games will have superior Switch ports?
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg

ArroganceMalice
4 weeks ago#10
I could see the gamepad maybe going for a lot now that I think about it but I don't really mind

I kept a few valuable bits so I will make money on that
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Traded all my wii u stuff to gamestop

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived