Anyone refusing to get a switch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone refusing to get a switch?

User Info: SexPantherPanda

SexPantherPanda
6 months ago#1
The Wiiu has so many good games and the switch has been getting nothing but ports. Nintendo ditched the wiiu to fast, it had so much more life. Between the wiiu and 3ds I have no desire for a switch.

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
6 months ago#2
I didn’t get a switch till december but even still I play my wii u way more. Also I love my wii u way more two. Switch is only for fire emblem warriors and mario odyssey atm
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: bicboi64

bicboi64
6 months ago#3
Too many games I haven't on the WiiU
Too many games, not enough time

User Info: gamestunner

gamestunner
6 months ago#4
Refusing? No, waiting? Yes.
|C|O|L|D|B|L|O|O|D|
SexPantherPanda posted...
The Wiiu has so many good games and the switch has been getting nothing but ports. Nintendo ditched the wiiu to fast, it had so much more life. Between the wiiu and 3ds I have no desire for a switch.

Despite your feelings, the general attraction to the Switch and the general disdain/confusion/disappointment towards the Wii U speaks volumes.
Brawl-FC-1203-8953-0974 (X40)
"Help!!! I'm being attacked by white transparent ninjas!" - pipeman

User Info: kaminarikid

kaminarikid
6 months ago#6
I'm not buying a switch until after Super Smash Bros is out. It won't be worth it until then.

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
6 months ago#7
I would have no problem with the Switch if it was capable of doing 2nd screen gaming like the Wii U. Nothing about the Switch hardware is as interesting or useful to me as second screen gaming, so it is difficult for me to generate any excitement about buying one.

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
6 months ago#8
I got my Switch on day one at the midnight launch. No regrets. I don’t have to be within 20 feet of another box for it to work. It’s wonderful.
Steam/XBL/PSN/EU NNID - Nifterific | US NNID & Nintendo Account - n00bsaib0t
EU Nintendo Account - n00b_saib0t | SFV: Balrog | MKX: Sun God Kotal Kahn

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
6 months ago#9
Lol nah. Absolutely not.
Now Playing: LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (X360); Sea of Thieves (XONE); Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels (NES)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone refusing to get a switch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived