• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best Nintendo Library?

User Info: SwitchNinja2

SwitchNinja2
9 months ago#11
DiduXD posted...
You forgot;
Game Boy
Game Boy Color
Game Boy Advance
DS
DSi
3DS
New 3DS

SwitchNinja2 posted...
Which Nintendo console had the best game lineup?
"This is but one of the legends of which the people speak." - Opening Narration, The Wind Waker
(message deleted)

SwitchNinja2
9 months ago#13
@YINever

In general, people tend to simply call home consoles "consoles" and handheld consoles "handhelds".

And you do realize that I wouldn't be able to fit every console and handheld Nintendo has ever made in one poll, right?
"This is but one of the legends of which the people speak." - Opening Narration, The Wind Waker
(message deleted)

SwitchNinja2
9 months ago#15
@YINever

Well, the people who brought up the handhelds (so, @TsundereAmiChan and @DiduXD ) were completely missing the point of the poll.

And again, most people use the term "console" for home consoles and "handheld" for handheld consoles. You know exactly what context I was using it in; whether the term was completely accurate or not is irrelevant.

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
9 months ago#16
I'd say its a tie between NES/Wii.

Handheld wise the GBA.
I'm a chick
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Best Nintendo Library?
  • Topic Archived