It's amazing that Nintendo kept the U afloat as long as they did w/ no 3rd party

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It's amazing that Nintendo kept the U afloat as long as they did w/ no 3rd party

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
4 months ago#51
old-new72 posted...

I wish people like you would shut the f*** up about other's tastes. This site is basically a huge wet dream for Nintendo and RPG games that most other stuff gets widely ignored. Don't get butthurt that people enjoy more than first party games and want to venture out of their safe/comfort zone. I'll take a sports game over some of Nintendo's stuff any day of the week.

1. do not f***ing mention me.
2. id rather not play than soil my systems with a s***ty sports sim. so if you do, you have s***ty taste.
sports videogames are welcomed as long as they are good. but sports sims are strictly forbidden in my house except for collection purposes on the xbox, sega cd, saturn, psp, gamecube and dreamcast.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
"dont call gay art gay" -some mod. then WHAT is it, and WHATS its name????

User Info: Sculptor

Sculptor
4 months ago#52
I have a ton of third party games for it though, it actually did get quite a lot of them, it's just that this support stopped after roughly 1,5 - 2 years... Which on the other side is nearly half its lifespan, lmao.

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
4 months ago#53
I have a few third party Wii U games that are pretty good:

-Tekken Tag Tournament 2
-Shovel Knight
-Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-ZombiU
-Ninja Gaiden 3
-Call of Duty Ghosts
-Sonic Lost World
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg
(message deleted)

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
4 months ago#55
TheRushDawg posted...
I have a few third party Wii U games that are pretty good:

-Tekken Tag Tournament 2
-Shovel Knight
-Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
-Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
-ZombiU
-Ninja Gaiden 3
-Call of Duty Ghosts
-Sonic Lost World

Tekken Tag Tourney is a great game. Ninja Gaiden 3 a decent game. I got it for $9.70 new off Amazon so-it was a good deal.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Batman Arkham Knight(X1),A Hat in Time(X1),Cuphead,Super Mario Galaxy, The Wonderful 101(Wii U), Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. It's amazing that Nintendo kept the U afloat as long as they did w/ no 3rd party

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived