Runbow would've been the perfect game to support the Gamecube adapter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Runbow would've been the perfect game to support the Gamecube adapter

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
2 months ago#1
Why did it not get support?
I wonder if several users here like to type with big meaty claws. If not, they don't defend dumb choices like Pokemon Transporter or Nintendo charging for OLMP.

User Info: SwitchNinja2

SwitchNinja2
2 months ago#2
On a similar topic, is Smash 4 the only game that supports the Adapter? Seems like a s***ty decision considering how they literally have two Zelda games that are remasters of GameCube ones.
"Courage need not be remembered, for it is never forgotten."
Now Playing: Life. Duh.

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
2 months ago#3
Runbow is great, but yes, GameCube controller support would have been nice. I hate trying to play with just a nunchuck.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: BalloonBattle05

BalloonBattle05
2 months ago#4
SwitchNinja2 posted...
On a similar topic, is Smash 4 the only game that supports the Adapter? Seems like a s***ty decision considering how they literally have two Zelda games that are remasters of GameCube ones.

Yes officially it is
I wonder if several users here like to type with big meaty claws. If not, they don't defend dumb choices like Pokemon Transporter or Nintendo charging for OLMP.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Runbow would've been the perfect game to support the Gamecube adapter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived