Wii U has some of the funnest games playable on it of any system..agree/disagree

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has some of the funnest games playable on it of any system..agree/disagree

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
5 months ago#11
Disagree. I prefer the NES, SNES and Wii.
I'm a chick

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
5 months ago#12
The Wii U offered types of games which were rare on the PS4, PC and X1 so owning one in addition to one of the others gave some nice changes in pace. Games of the type and/or quality of Pikmin 3, Mario 3D World, Captain Toad, Mario Kart, Bayonetta 2 and others didn't really exist on other current systems. It also allowed portability, at least within the home, for games with a scope the Vita and 3DS couldn't handle like Assassin's Creed, Deus Ex, Batman, Mass Effect, Darksiders. It was cool playing those in bed.

There were also some games which allowed one person to play on the TV and one on the gamepad which was awesome for couch co-op.

It was a great console to own during its lifespan and I'm happy I did. Obviously the other current gen systems had more games but many games on the Wii U were top notch and exclusive or best played on the U.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kpyg1kmAXk

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
5 months ago#13
INKU48 posted...
The Wii U offered types of games which were rare on the PS4, PC and X1 so owning one in addition to one of the others gave some nice changes in pace. Games of the type and/or quality of Pikmin 3, Mario 3D World, Captain Toad, Mario Kart, Bayonetta 2 and others didn't really exist on other current systems. It also allowed portability, at least within the home, for games with a scope the Vita and 3DS couldn't handle like Assassin's Creed, Deus Ex, Batman, Mass Effect, Darksiders. It was cool playing those in bed.

There were also some games which allowed one person to play on the TV and one on the gamepad which was awesome for couch co-op.

It was a great console to own during its lifespan and I'm happy I did. Obviously the other current gen systems had more games but many games on the Wii U were top notch and exclusive or best played on the U.

Well said.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Super Mario Galaxy, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Super Mario 3D World, A Hat in Time(X1), Batman Arkham Knight(X1), Cuphead, Bayo1

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
5 months ago#14
The Wii U itself is already a decent system.

If you combine what games were made to be played on it with Wii games and VC it's probably the best system (console or handheld) ever made and also probably completely beats out PC.
SSBB Friend Code: 3823-8247-5632 N3DS Friend Code: 0189-8871-1995

User Info: TsundereAmiChan

TsundereAmiChan
5 months ago#15
Mozzezz posted...

If you combine what games were made to be played on it with Wii games and VC it's probably the best system (console or handheld) ever made and also probably completely beats out PC.

Given that PC can just emulate literally anything.... Yeah
Come and join the new GameFAQs Sailor Moon board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1426-anime-and-manga-sailor-moon

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
5 months ago#16
TsundereAmiChan posted...
Mozzezz posted...

Given that PC can just emulate literally anything.... Yeah

I wasn't counting illegal emulation on the PC. Yes it pretty much wins hands down if you count that lol.
SSBB Friend Code: 3823-8247-5632 N3DS Friend Code: 0189-8871-1995

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
5 months ago#17
Wii U stinks!
I like og Xbox so much I made a youtube about it.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdLoMsQgAsN0scmkQvievLA

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
5 months ago#18
Agreed. In fact, Super Mario Maker and Nintendo Land alone are the reasons I refuse to take back my Wii U, even if I were to get nine hundred billion dollars for selling it.
Still waiting for a Paper Mario RPG, Intelligent Systems. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017.

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
5 months ago#19
Mozzezz posted...

Objectively and factually wrong.

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
5 months ago#20
Xoned posted...
I can honestly say without the Wii U, at the start of this generation, I am not sure this generation would be nearly as good as it is. Honestly, some of the best games of this generation were introduced via the U, some third party titles are better on the U, and the U had some exclusives that are still fun gems of this generation. (Wonderful 101, Tank Tank Tank) Put this with true BC, and the VC, as well as Eshop gems, and the U is still one of the best, if not the best system of this generation.

Wow. That is some sad delusion, you need therapy.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has some of the funnest games playable on it of any system..agree/disagree

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived