Wii U has some of the funnest games playable on it of any system..agree/disagree

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has some of the funnest games playable on it of any system..agree/disagree

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#1
Some of the funnest games ever made are on the Wii U-including Wii & vc - Results (72 votes)
agree
65.28% (47 votes)
disagree
34.72% (25 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I JUST got a Wii U-for Christmas & I've had the pleasure of playing

Super Mario 3D World
Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
Pikmin 3
Bayonetta
Yoshi's Woolly World
Super Mario Galaxy
Punchout!!
& others.

+ I have Bayonetta 2 & Super Mario Galaxy 2
waiting in the wings.
I feel like these games are some of the most fun games available, & there are alot more Wii U & Wii games that would be among these games too. Agree or disagree?
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Super Mario Galaxy, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Super Mario 3D World, A Hat in Time(X1), Batman Arkham Knight(X1), Cuphead, Bayo1

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
4 weeks ago#2
It has super mario galaxy and pokemon mystery dungeon sky so yes
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118
Proud member of the Empoleon army

User Info: Xeno_Cyclops

Xeno_Cyclops
4 weeks ago#3
I agree. Kinda wanna buy more Wii games but then I'd be missing out on U games
R.I.P. Scalebound
Not changing this sig until Capcom brings back Rival Schools or Darkstalkers. Started 4/29/15

User Info: KainFourteh

KainFourteh
4 weeks ago#4
These reassurance topics are getting really sad.

User Info: TsundereAmiChan

TsundereAmiChan
4 weeks ago#5
All the best ones are multiplat anyways. Rayman Legends is a prime example.
Come and join the new GameFAQs Sailor Moon board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1426-anime-and-manga-sailor-moon
(message deleted)

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#7
KainFourteh posted...
These reassurance topics are getting really sad.

Call it what you want-I honestly believe that Wii U has a lot of games that are among the funnest ever made.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Super Mario Galaxy, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Super Mario 3D World, A Hat in Time(X1), Batman Arkham Knight(X1), Cuphead, Bayo1

User Info: SwitchNinja2

SwitchNinja2
4 weeks ago#8
I am of the opinion that the Wii U would be a lot weaker as a console without BC and that at this point it's not worth getting (if you don't already have one) because nearly all of its best games are available (or will be available) on other systems.
Ah, GameFAQs. The home of saltiness.
Favorite Games: Breath of the Wild, Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Kirby Super Star Ultra, Super Mario Odyssey

User Info: Xoned

Xoned
4 weeks ago#9
I can honestly say without the Wii U, at the start of this generation, I am not sure this generation would be nearly as good as it is. Honestly, some of the best games of this generation were introduced via the U, some third party titles are better on the U, and the U had some exclusives that are still fun gems of this generation. (Wonderful 101, Tank Tank Tank) Put this with true BC, and the VC, as well as Eshop gems, and the U is still one of the best, if not the best system of this generation.

Nodrog77
4 weeks ago#10
Xoned posted...
I can honestly say without the Wii U, at the start of this generation, I am not sure this generation would be nearly as good as it is. Honestly, some of the best games of this generation were introduced via the U, some third party titles are better on the U, and the U had some exclusives that are still fun gems of this generation. (Wonderful 101, Tank Tank Tank) Put this with true BC, and the VC, as well as Eshop gems, and the U is still one of the best, if not the best system of this generation.

I agree.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U has some of the funnest games playable on it of any system..agree/disagree

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived