NNID question.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. NNID question.

User Info: 15ATAC

15ATAC
4 weeks ago#1
can I set up a new user account on my sister's wii u with my NNID so that she can download and play some of my digital games?
Not every game has to come to the Switch for it to be a success.

User Info: LRodC

LRodC
4 weeks ago#2
No

Also you should get a Switch

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
4 weeks ago#3
LRodC posted...
No

Only get a switch if you feel like being treated very bad as the switch is the most anti-consumer console nintendo has ever made
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118
Proud member of the Empoleon army

15ATAC
4 weeks ago#4
Ben111 posted...
LRodC posted...
No

Only get a switch if you feel like being treated very bad as the switch is the most anti-consumer console nintendo has ever made

Thanks, and I have a Switch.

User Info: Brianst0rm

Brianst0rm
4 weeks ago#5
15ATAC posted...
can I set up a new user account on my sister's wii u with my NNID so that she can download and play some of my digital games?

I think you can, try it

User Info: Brianst0rm

Brianst0rm
4 weeks ago#6
LRodC posted...
No

Shut up

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
4 weeks ago#7
15ATAC posted...
Ben111 posted...
LRodC posted...
No

Ignoring the less helpful users on this board, the answer to your question is yes. As long as you have the game on your Wii U, other user accounts on the same system have access to that digital content.

15ATAC
3 weeks ago#8
crs1989 posted...
Ignoring the less helpful users on this board, the answer to your question is yes. As long as you have the game on your Wii U, other user accounts on the same system have access to that digital content.

well bummer because I was going to get rid of my wii u as a I don't play it.

User Info: jurfi1

jurfi1
3 weeks ago#9
crs1989 posted...
15ATAC posted...
Ben111 posted...
LRodC posted...
No

You didn't completely take the time to read exactly what OP asked. No you cannot create a new user account using your CURRENT NNID on your sisters Wii U console if your NNID already exists or has existed on another Wii U console. It will tell you that your NNID is already associated to another Wii U.

User Info: Aaron44126

Aaron44126
3 weeks ago#10
If you are going to get rid if your Wii U, you should be able to have Nintendo move your games over. (You will have to unlink your NNID on your old console and re-link it on your sister's, you can't do this and regain access to your games without going through Nintendo support.)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. NNID question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived