Where should I buy gamecube controllers?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Where should I buy gamecube controllers?

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
6 months ago#11
eBay. There are several good sellers, most located in Japan. Shipping takes a long time but the wait is worth it when you receive a good condition controller

User Info: 360Chambers

360Chambers
6 months ago#12
crs1989 posted...
eBay. There are several good sellers, most located in Japan. Shipping takes a long time but the wait is worth it when you receive a good condition controller

Like finding a needle in a haystack but Ill try it.
Our Blades are Sharp

User Info: este914

este914
6 months ago#13
360Chambers posted...
crs1989 posted...

Like finding a needle in a haystack but Ill try it.

It's not hard really. The key is the purchase from a reputable seller and ask questions if you have any. If you're not happy with the product eBay will most times side with the buyer. I have yet to have a poor experience using eBay because I am always very thorough in what I am searching for. It's not that hard.
Good luck! 👍

-

User Info: 360Chambers

360Chambers
6 months ago#14
Just wanna update you guys , bought a orange remote off of amazon and was not disappointed. The buttons feel stiff as if they been replaced but it works phenomenal.
Our Blades are Sharp
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Where should I buy gamecube controllers?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived