Anyone else LOVE their wii u?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone else LOVE their wii u?

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
9 months ago#1
I think it’s an amazing console that is way too underrated. It has a huge game library on the e shop ranging from the nes to the gba to even the wii! I also loved the gamepad. Not all games used it the best but those that did used it in a way that really enchanced the gameplay experience like splatoon, mario maker, wind waker hd, scribble nauts unlimited, lego city undercover, etc. people say the wii u has no games but I still have a huge backlog of both wii u and virtual console games. I also loved miiverse. I put at least 250 hours into it making friends(while getting banned) for games like animal crossing new leaf, pokemon x and y, etc. Of course it is not perfect, and their are a lot of things nintendo could improve( still no bowsers inside story, fire embelm radiant dawn, and pokepark 2 on virtual console :(.) It really is a shame nintendo didn’t do better with the marketing. Honestly I can’t see how anyone could hate thier wii u. I have put hundred and hundred of hours into mine(as well as hundred and hundred of dollars).
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: TsundereAmiChan

TsundereAmiChan
9 months ago#2
No
Come and join the new GameFAQs Sailor Moon board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1426-anime-and-manga-sailor-moon

User Info: Ballermann2D

Ballermann2D
9 months ago#3
yes
was Dreamcast a PlayStation?

User Info: Darkstorm16

Darkstorm16
9 months ago#4
Only thing stopping me from selling it is
Tokyo mirage
Wind water hd
Twilight princess hd
New super Mario Bros u
Super Mario 3d world
The wonderful 101
Pikmin 3
Virtual consoles
Nintendo Network/PSN: Desertking24/Steam:Desertking23
Mario Maker: 4481-0000-0110-25DA

User Info: Xeno_Cyclops

Xeno_Cyclops
9 months ago#5
I used to live it until the Switch completely invalidated its existence
R.I.P. Scalebound
Not changing this sig until Capcom brings back Rival Schools or Darkstalkers. Started 4/29/15

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
9 months ago#6
Xeno_Cyclops posted...
I used to live it until the Switch completely invalidated its existence

Wii u can play over 10 zelda games, switch can only play 1. Wii u can play 6 mario kart games while switch has 1. Wii u can play 4 mario party’s while switch has 0. Wii u has 6 donkey kong games while switch is only going to get 1 later this spring. Wii u has 5 3d marios, switch 1, 10 2d marios, switch 1. Wii u has 9 metroids, switch currently has 0 but will get a whole 1 in the ‘near’ future. Wii u can play 11 pokemon games switch has 1 so far. Wii u also has 3 paper marios, 2 mario and luigi games, 4 avaliable fire emblems, 4 yoshis, 2 xenoblades, and bunch of kirbys. And the wii u has so much more games than what I just mentioned I can’t see how at the moment anyone can say the switch invalidates the wii u’s vast library.
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: Whit19

Whit19
9 months ago#7
I still do. I've had mine since 2013 and don't regret buying it. Pretty sure I got more out of it than the Wii. Motion controls ruined a lot of Wii games for me.

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
9 months ago#8
Second screen console gaming was a great idea. It is a shame that the game industry sucks so badly that the hardware was wasted on a bunch of games that never utilized the controller to it's full potential. Let's just say that I loved the Wii u design so much that I rushed to get one at launch. I can't say that about the Nintendo hybrid that was made after it.

User Info: SwitchNinja2

SwitchNinja2
9 months ago#9
If it weren't for the Virtual Console and backwards compatibility, the Switch would absolutely curb-stomp the Wii U. But since those factors are there, I like the Wii U. Even if I think that the Switch has much more potential.
Ah, GameFAQs. The home of saltiness.

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
9 months ago#10
Ballermann2D posted...
yes
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anyone else LOVE their wii u?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived