If I have a wii-U do I basically have a switch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If I have a wii-U do I basically have a switch?

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
3 months ago#11
colt85 posted...
crs1989 posted...
Seacliff217 posted...
crs1989 posted...
You have the ability to get all of the games that are on the Switch except for Odyssey....so I guess so?

ARMS, LA Noire, Doom, Sonic Mania, Mario+Rabbids, Rocket League, Gunvolt, Master Blaster, Fate/Extella, FE Warriors, I Am Setsuna, and Kirby Star Allies were all on the Wii U?

Damn, if that was the case why did I buy a Switch?

Of those games listed, LA Noire, Doom, Gunvolt, Master Blaster, Fate/Extella, FE Warriors, I am Setsuna, Sonic Mania and Rocket League are all multiplatform...so if you have any other systems, why did you buy a Switch?

The question isn't about any other systems. It's specifically about the WiiU

Are you going to tell me that you have the Switch as your only console? No one only owns a Nintendo console. How would you play the big name 3rd party games?

User Info: colt85

colt85
3 months ago#12
crs1989 posted...
colt85 posted...
crs1989 posted...
Seacliff217 posted...
crs1989 posted...
You have the ability to get all of the games that are on the Switch except for Odyssey....so I guess so?

ARMS, LA Noire, Doom, Sonic Mania, Mario+Rabbids, Rocket League, Gunvolt, Master Blaster, Fate/Extella, FE Warriors, I Am Setsuna, and Kirby Star Allies were all on the Wii U?

Of those games listed, LA Noire, Doom, Gunvolt, Master Blaster, Fate/Extella, FE Warriors, I am Setsuna, Sonic Mania and Rocket League are all multiplatform...so if you have any other systems, why did you buy a Switch?

Are you going to tell me that you have the Switch as your only console? No one only owns a Nintendo console. How would you play the big name 3rd party games?

Are you evading the point? No one else fails to address the subject once they've been made aware.
http://calkubo.deviantart.com/
3DS (2294 6040 1182) NNID (Calkubo)

User Info: Seacliff217

Seacliff217
3 months ago#13
crs1989 posted...
colt85 posted...
crs1989 posted...
Seacliff217 posted...
crs1989 posted...

I might have forgiven this if it wasn't posted several hours after mine.

Speak for yourself? Yeah, I do own all the Playstations, but I did go only Nintendo/PC for years.

So why would I play Sonic Mania on the Switch if I own a PS4? Because I have a life, that's why. I have a job, I go to school, and just happen to have small pockets of time within the day I rather not have wasted waiting.

I'm not saying you don't have a life, for all I know you could have an even busier one than mine. But I'll ask again anyway: Did you purposefully not watch every Switch commercial ever, or are you just being blissfully ignorant?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. If I have a wii-U do I basically have a switch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived