WiiU games are buy 1 get 1 free @ Target

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WiiU games are buy 1 get 1 free @ Target

User Info: LuigisBro

LuigisBro
1 month ago#1
its online, not sure if its also in store, pretty good deal since there's rarely sales on Nintendo games, ended up buying games I never intended to like Smash Bros and Splatoon

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#2
LuigisBro posted...
its online, not sure if its also in store, pretty good deal since there's rarely sales on Nintendo games, ended up buying games I never intended to like Smash Bros and Splatoon

Thank you.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta 1 & 2, Pikmin 3, Cuphead Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Voodoo Vince, Yook-La

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
1 month ago#3
Now's a good time to pick up any Wii U games you're missing for cheap. Stores won't be stocking them for much longer.
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg

User Info: gabelogan183

gabelogan183
1 month ago#4
Great games, too bad (for me) I already have most of the available games. Great promo though!
PSN Megaman183 / NNID Megaman183

User Info: SwitchNinja2

SwitchNinja2
1 month ago#5
Darn it. Where I live, we don't have Target.
Ah, GameFAQs. The home of saltiness.

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
1 month ago#6
Thanks for the info.

Though it doesn't seem to apply to every Wii U game they have.

Also, as far as what it applies to that I don't have that they have, the only game I would consider getting at this point is Tropical Freeze since anything else I don't have that it would apply to has an online component that is probably dead at this point, and that only consists of Pokken.

Both games in general are also selling too high still. They want almost $50 for Pokken when there is an updated port to the Switch. I wouldn't pay more then $20 for it even with active online at this point. Tropical Freeze is $20 and I would say that should be around a $10 game at best.
SSBB Friend Code: 3823-8247-5632 N3DS Friend Code: 0189-8871-1995

User Info: Xeno_Cyclops

Xeno_Cyclops
1 month ago#7
Was hyped until I saw the prices. Really tempted to go for Twilight Princess with Paper Mario
R.I.P. Scalebound
Not changing this sig until Capcom brings back Rival Schools or Darkstalkers. Started 4/29/15

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#8
SwitchNinja2 posted...
Darn it. Where I live, we don't have Target.

Target.com.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta 1 & 2, Pikmin 3, Cuphead Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Voodoo Vince, Yook-La

User Info: NinjaNomad196

NinjaNomad196
1 month ago#9
Tempted for Breath of the Wild and Splatoon or Mario Maker...
Playing: Overwatch, Injustice 2: Ult. Edition, Super Smash Bros for Wii U
Official Flash of the Injustice 2 Boards!

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
1 month ago#10
Dammit, I just bought 4 switch games and a New Nintendo 2DS XL. I need that Splatoon and Mario Tennis or Pokken Tournament.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. WiiU games are buy 1 get 1 free @ Target

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived