So I just got Pikmin 3, my 1st ever Pikmin game..Of the 4 Pikmins-which is your-

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I just got Pikmin 3, my 1st ever Pikmin game..Of the 4 Pikmins-which is your-

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
3 months ago#11
Xeno_Cyclops posted...
Can Pikmin be played completely without the gamepad? Can't use it cause the charger broke

Yes, you can use wii remote (and some people prefer to) but I still think you should buy a new charger.

Honestly, losing the gamepad in this game is pretty crippling since you can't use Go Here (last I remember)
>Trolling is not someone posting an opinion that differs from yours
If I get banned, you can find me at u/Gargomon251

User Info: Waluigi_FOREVER

Waluigi_FOREVER
3 months ago#12
First one. Like someone said before, the stakes are higher in 1 and that made the game feel like there was more of a purpose and goal to work towards. They're all fun and great but I still like 1 the most. 2's caves kind of ruin the game for me too. I just didn't like them. I wanted to stay on the over world map and enjoy seeing the world and the creatures that lived there instead of going to caves for nearly the same background all the time. No onion for white and purple Pikmin were kind of a bummer too.

I'd put it 1>3>2
3ds FC: 3196-3191-7257 and In game name is Ass-Hat
KB BR pokemon for trade http://preview.tinyurl.com/nkdnytd

User Info: ecylis

ecylis
3 months ago#13
@Xeno_Cyclops posted...
Can Pikmin be played completely without the gamepad? Can't use it cause the charger broke

Pretty sure you can't even turn Pikmin 3 on without a gamepad. It wouldn't let me when I tried the other day at least
http://i.imgur.com/UgOcJQG.jpg

Gargomon251
3 months ago#14
Waluigi_FOREVER posted...
First one. Like someone said before, the stakes are higher in 1 and that made the game feel like there was more of a purpose and goal to work towards. They're all fun and great but I still like 1 the most. 2's caves kind of ruin the game for me too. I just didn't like them. I wanted to stay on the over world map and enjoy seeing the world and the creatures that lived there instead of going to caves for nearly the same background all the time. No onion for white and purple Pikmin were kind of a bummer too.

I'd put it 1>3>2

Gameplay isn't more important than plot?

User Info: MarioLinkNES

MarioLinkNES
3 months ago#15
The first one. Although I have not got the 3ds one. I will also say the Pikmin game in Nintendo Land is fun with multiple people too.
I own Tandy,2600,NES,NESv2,GB,SNES,GBC,N64,GBA,SP, NGC,DS,DSL,XL,Wii,3DS,3DSXL,WiiU,NS,SMS,SMS2,SG,SG2,GG, SCD,S32X,SS,SDC,PS1,PS2,XBox,360,XO and PC

User Info: neschest

neschest
3 months ago#16
I have only played 1 and 2. I have 3 but is in my backlog. I prefer 1 over 2.

I will never forget the feeling of playing it and discovering that world for the first time. The graphics were impressive and the GC controller was also new for me as Pikmin was the 1st GameCube game I owned. Good memories..... it was sad when I left Pikmin to die when they did not make it back before night time... the music was also great.
www.youtube.com/c/neschest

Gargomon251
3 months ago#17
MarioLinkNES posted...
The first one. Although I have not got the 3ds one. I will also say the Pikmin game in Nintendo Land is fun with multiple people too.

I would love them to make a full game of that on the Switch

User Info: rexcrk

rexcrk
3 months ago#18
neschest posted...
I have only played 1 and 2. I have 3 but is in my backlog. I prefer 1 over 2.

I will never forget the feeling of playing it and discovering that world for the first time. The graphics were impressive and the GC controller was also new for me as Pikmin was the 1st GameCube game I owned. Good memories..... it was sad when I left Pikmin to die when they did not make it back before night time... the music was also great.

I absolutely refuse to leave any of my Pikmin behind. I don’t care if it’s a f***ing video game lol I just can’t do it. It’s one thing to die valiantly in battle... but to just get left behind? Not on my watch.

Also I still think the graphics hold up even by today’s standards.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

User Info: iammaxhailme

iammaxhailme
3 months ago#19
2 > 3 > 1 but all 3 are great.

Hey Pikmin is quite mediocre
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I just got Pikmin 3, my 1st ever Pikmin game..Of the 4 Pikmins-which is your-

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived