Are there still Wii U games you haven't played that are worthy of a purchase?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Are there still Wii U games you haven't played that are worthy of a purchase?

User Info: NinjaNomad196

NinjaNomad196
3 months ago#11
Missing out on Splatoon, MK8, Hyrule Warriors, Super Mario Maker and Breath of the Wild
Playing: Overwatch, Injustice 2: Ult. Edition, Super Smash Bros for Wii U
Official Flash of the Injustice 2 Boards!

User Info: Indrasarrow123

Indrasarrow123
3 months ago#12
Nodrog77 posted...
emagdnE posted...
"Still" implies there ever was.

Ok, u don't like the Wii U-why are you on this board & why are you posting negative s*** in my topic? Keep that s*** to yourself. & avoid the Wii U board, unless u can actually contribute something of value to our topics.

God damn! It’s just a post man calm down. I think you might be a little too invested into this board.

I got all 20 games worth getting on the Wii u
Official Rinnegan Sasuke of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 board.

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
3 months ago#13
Here is my list:

Amazing spider-man 1, I hear it's decent
I got Arkham City AH and it is amazing
Assassin creed 4
Tekken Tag 2
Bayonetta 1 & 2 (if you can still get it new otherwise you would need to get both separate )
Watch dogs is OK, for a non GTA owners this would do
Ninja Gaiden 3 RE

If you still want more TC I got another list, just thought I would give you the ones ppl ignore
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
3 months ago#14
yahya_no_1 posted...
Here is my list:

Amazing spider-man 1, I hear it's decent
I got Arkham City AH and it is amazing
Assassin creed 4
Tekken Tag 2
Bayonetta 1 & 2 (if you can still get it new otherwise you would need to get both separate )
Watch dogs is OK, for a non GTA owners this would do
Ninja Gaiden 3 RE
If you still want more TC I got another list, just thought I would give you the ones ppl ignore

I actually have AC IV, Tekken Tag 2 & Watch Dogs for my XONE & for my Wii U..-I have Bayonetta 1 + 2 & this Monday, I am going to order NG3: RE.
I WOULD like to see your other list.. We may not have many 3rd party games for the little engine that could(the Wii U) but the ones I know of are good & solid.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, Cuphead, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity(Wii), Super Mario 3D World, Cptn Toad TT

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
3 months ago#15
OK here is the rest:

-Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist has a decent coop campaign and a good entry to enjoy the mindless action it provides.(got it on ps3)
-007 Legends while a horrible game, the multiplayer is actually fun......the 4 player split screen one
-Sonic Lost world isn't as bad as people make it to be.
-sniper elite v2(I didn't get i but it's on my list to get games)
-Epic Mickey 2(yes I want to try it, the first game is also only on the Wii which can be played here as well)
-Project Zero
-Wonderful 101
-Injustice: Gods Among Us

*Rest are mostly 1st party titles, party games and RPG games*

This is my second list, as in I still need to get some of these games, as I already got 007, wonderful 101 and Sonic lost world

So I am almost there, goal is to get a prefect WiU library lol
PSN:yahyano1

User Info: kranix1

kranix1
3 months ago#16
I don't think any of the Wii U games I own were worthy of a purchase.

Especially since Nintendo is just re-releasing them all again on their new console.
Literally if it wasn't Nintendo I would return the god damn thing and never f***ing buy another Nintendo product again.- hilliet
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Are there still Wii U games you haven't played that are worthy of a purchase?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived