Favorite Zelda on Wii U and why?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Favorite Zelda on Wii U and why?

User Info: arrrdunla

arrrdunla
1 month ago#1
Which Zelda is your favourite? - Results (36 votes)
Wind Waker HD
25% (9 votes)
Twilight Princess HD
25% (9 votes)
Skyward Sword
11.11% (4 votes)
Breath of the Wild
38.89% (14 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As per topic. Which Zelda on Wii U is your favourite and why?

User Info: Sculptor

Sculptor
1 month ago#2
BotW. That game brought everything I personally adore. It felt like it was designed to my tastes. Especially the freedom, exploration and almost meditating tranquility. To others it has flaws, but even what they see as flaws were elements I simply loved.

TP is one of my least favorite Zelda games, mostly because I find the beginning to be a chore. It takes like three or four dungeons before it picks up pace and starts to get fun and it's got too much of a 'been there, done that' feeling. I liked WW a lot more, and SS even more than that.

But no matter how brilliantly designed and perfectly paced those games and their puzzles are, their ~40 to ~50 hours of crazy fun still completely pale compared to the 250+ hours experience BotW brought into my life. This goes for OoT and MM as well. BotW is way more than just my favorite Zelda game...

User Info: Nintendo_Switch

Nintendo_Switch
1 month ago#3
Skyward Sword since you bothered to put it in the poll, but I wouldn't exactly call that a Zelda on Wii U. At least, not unless you'd also count the Zelda games available on Virtual Console.

User Info: Gargomon251

Gargomon251
1 month ago#4
I find it amusing that only ONE of those was exclusive (i.e. not a port/ported).
>Trolling is not someone posting an opinion that differs from yours
If I get banned, you can find me at u/Gargomon251
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Favorite Zelda on Wii U and why?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived