Good deal? Buy or not to buy?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Good deal? Buy or not to buy?

User Info: NasclueXX

NasclueXX
3 months ago#1
Wii u 8 gb
Xenoxblade x
Tokyo mirage
Paper Mario colored splash
Zelda twilight princess
Zelda windwaker

$247.00 after tax.
Formerly Known as Nasfive0, and I lost the password to it, it had over 500 karma but oh well.

User Info: FeiBenares

FeiBenares
3 months ago#2
That's good deal.
The Battle Dragon And New York City Pokemon Master
Fanboy - http://tinyurl.com/ar7gbuu, Fanboy Wars- http://tinyurl.com/au4nbkh

NasclueXX
3 months ago#3
Is that worth it tho? I don't plan on buying any other games. Just what is listed and maybe Hyrule warriors.
Formerly Known as Nasfive0, and I lost the password to it, it had over 500 karma but oh well.

User Info: este914

este914
3 months ago#4
NasclueXX posted...
Is that worth it tho? I don't plan on buying any other games. Just what is listed and maybe Hyrule warriors.

You're missing quite a few other good games though...

-

User Info: Kira-belmontx

Kira-belmontx
3 months ago#5
Twilight and wind waker were solid upgrades what I played of Xenoblade and tms were solid as well, didn't play much my game pad battery is dead and I need a new one. And $250 plus those games is a good deal I paid $200 for a wind waker Wii u

NasclueXX
3 months ago#6
Will the 8 gb wii u be sufficient for just those games?

User Info: 1UpJohn

1UpJohn
3 months ago#7
You won't be able to download the data packs for Xenoblade. It's 10 GB. But they are not required to play and you don't have to download all of them.

NasclueXX
3 months ago#8
Ok. From wat i understand data packs only help with loading. Is that correct?

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
3 months ago#9
8 gigs won't be enough for those games. The average game eats up several gigs. You can probably save between 2 & 4 of those games.
GT: Bludluvr Where do you get off exceding the limits of Sex appeal? Now playing Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
3 months ago#10
Great deal but I gotta ask what's the point? Buying only one or two other games you are missing out on a lot of great games. Why spend the money to only have less than 10 games? I'm not trying to be rude but only having 5 or 6 games total when there are plenty of great games just makes no sense.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Good deal? Buy or not to buy?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived