So I own about half or more of the good Wii U games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I own about half or more of the good Wii U games

User Info: nemerz

nemerz
6 months ago#21
The_Ecstatic329 posted...
:O I didn't see Mario Kart 8 on that list. What the fudge? Twilight Princess!? SUPER MARIO MAKER!?!?

i liked the wii u and am an avid gamer. i dislike mario kart, dislike mario maker and was disappointed with twilight princess (loved the dungeons to death and rank them among the best in the series, but hated everything in between). heck i loove zelda and hated wind waker to death (my best are the oracle games and link's awakening because i loved the puzzle challenges).

doesn't make me a troll. some poeople don't like racing games or diy games because they don't have creativity skills.

User Info: Relias27

Relias27
6 months ago#22
Wow. Trolling, while your promoting. LOL. I don't think that is going to work to well for you, though I admire your courage. Your the kinda guy TC, I want watching my back when I pop into the Vita boards, and tell them I own all the great games on the Vita. The list is as follows.

1. Persona 4 Golden

LOL :P
http://gematsu.com/exclusives/xbox-one/
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I own about half or more of the good Wii U games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived