So I own about half or more of the good Wii U games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I own about half or more of the good Wii U games

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#1
All of which I bought for myself and with my own money... But I'm starting to realize the Wii U system isn't quite what I thought it was! I might be revealing a review for every top game on the console, and then giving a diagnostic to talk about how great (or terrible) the Wii U was...

http://thelegendarygaming.wixsite.com/legendarygaming
Injustice #1 Rank/Garden Warfare 2 #1 Rank/Gears of War 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER (twitch.tv/iiice_cold)

User Info: este914

este914
1 month ago#2
What do you mean "isn't quite what I thought it was" ?

-

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
1 month ago#3
este914 posted...
What do you mean "isn't quite what I thought it was" ?

You will have to stay tuned for my review of the system to find out! But specifically for people who have the console, or are looking to get the Wii U before it becomes so hard to find that it's only found when sold at an over priced crazy level, here are the games I have so far:

1) Mario 3D World
2) New Mario Bros U + Luigi U
3) Captain Toad
4) Yoshi's Wooly World
5) Starfox Zero
6) Nintendo Land
7) DKC Tropical Freeze
8) And Zelda Windwaker HD

Captain Toad, New Wii U Mario Bros and Starfox all turned out to be somewhat disappointing in many areas.
Injustice #1 Rank/Garden Warfare 2 #1 Rank/Gears of War 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER (twitch.tv/iiice_cold)

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
1 month ago#4
IIINCORRUPTIBLE posted...
1) Mario 3D World
2) New Mario Bros U + Luigi U
3) Captain Toad
4) Yoshi's Wooly World
5) Starfox Zero
6) Nintendo Land
7) DKC Tropical Freeze
8) And Zelda Windwaker HD

i'd say you've got quite a ways to go before reaching even half of the Wii U's good games.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Citan22/games/owned
Gamertag/NNID: Bonepill

User Info: jimi_dini

jimi_dini
1 month ago#5
IIINCORRUPTIBLE posted...
8)

This is some kind of joke, right? I own like 70+ physical games and I don't own all the great ones yet.
For example in a month or so a Limited physical edition for Axiom Verge comes out.

New Wii U Mario Bros

Ok, I see. You are trolling...
Disappointing? That it's literally the best of the new 2D mario platformers? With tons of content, tons of extra challenges. Difficulty can't be a problem either, because Luigi U. You can't be real.
"On my business card, I am a corporate president. In my mind, I am a game developer. But in my heart, I am a gamer."
--Satoru Iwata, 1959-2015 R.I.P.

User Info: SpacePirateKhan

SpacePirateKhan
1 month ago#6
jimi_dini posted...

This is some kind of joke, right? I own like 70+ physical games and I don't own all the great ones yet.

I... I didn't even know Wii U had 70 physical games on it, even counting the shovelware.
o__o
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"

User Info: The_Ecstatic329

The_Ecstatic329
1 month ago#7
:O I didn't see Mario Kart 8 on that list. What the fudge? Twilight Princess!? SUPER MARIO MAKER!?!?
(message deleted)

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
1 month ago#9
Has to be a joke topic
lovecraft223

User Info: Xeno_Cyclops

Xeno_Cyclops
1 month ago#10
By the looks of that list you've barely scraped the surface on the Wii U and that's saying something considering there aren't that many games in the first place
R.I.P. Scalebound
Not changing this sig until Capcom brings back Rival Schools or Darkstalkers. Started 4/29/15
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So I own about half or more of the good Wii U games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived