How much action is there in ZELDA Breath of the Wild?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much action is there in ZELDA Breath of the Wild?

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
4 months ago#1
I been thinkin of getting it, it looks nice.
But I like action games and hack n slash games like Bayonetta and Darksiders.

User Info: xZeiu

xZeiu
4 months ago#2
Not much action, it's just it's own thing. A Zelda game is the best way you can describe it, if you've played one, you know what to expect in terms of action. If you haven't played one before, do it! BOTW was definitely one of the better games I've ever played, try to immerse yourself and don't look up how to do anything, learn yourself and take your time.
XBL GT: Zeiu // Steam: JimmyJonCricket

User Info: desaigamon

desaigamon
4 months ago#3
A good chunk of the game is spent walking and climbing. The enemies are really spread out across the world, and most groups are pretty small (5 or fewer enemies). There are some parts of the world where you'll encounter a small army, but those areas are few and far between.
NNID: HonestCarl 3DS FC: 4012 3979 5838
Now Playing: Mario and Luigi: Dream Team (3DS), Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Wii U), Skyrim (Xbox One)

User Info: este914

este914
4 months ago#4
Jx1010 posted...

How much can you get it for?

-

User Info: Master_Magnus

Master_Magnus
4 months ago#5
Breath of the Wild has a lot of enemies, but most of the time it's pointless to defeat them as the rewards can be less than the equipment you used to defeat them. The good rewards are almost always in shrines.

User Info: ArcFan10000

ArcFan10000
4 months ago#6
It's like the Witcher 3 Wildhunt, but empty in some areas. It's just a large game like the Witcher 3.
Witcher 3 had tons of action so I don't know how it compares to this. But im finding Breath of the Wild entertaining still.
It's so hard to explain since Witcher 3 is an RPG, and Zelda is more Action/Adventure.
Favs: Persona, Final Fantasy,Tales series PSN: Brian_2030, Xbox Live: SEGAnerd776
Waiting For: Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy 7 Remake

User Info: Jx1010

Jx1010
3 months ago#7
este914 posted...
Jx1010 posted...

Its like $60 everywhere

User Info: este914

este914
3 months ago#8
Jx1010 posted...
este914 posted...
Jx1010 posted...

Its like $60 everywhere

Cheaper on eBay I think but yea get it

-

User Info: emagdnE

emagdnE
3 months ago#9
Bore of the Walking has lots of enemies.

.....Way spread out from each other.

And just like in Sticker Star, there's no real reason to fight non-optional battles since the rewards won't be as good as the Royal weapons you picked up in Hyrule Castle.

Oh, and there's less enemy diversity in this game than in the original Zelda made in 1986, which is unforgivable.
I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy... All right, give me the bomb. -Ultra Magnus
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How much action is there in ZELDA Breath of the Wild?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived