What Are You Playing On Wii U?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Are You Playing On Wii U?

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
3 months ago#71
Just started XCX. Some of the music sucks and some of the text is too small, but I knew that going into it.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Brettsky128

Brettsky128
3 months ago#72
Just picked up Rodea the Sky Soldier, though I'll be playing the Wii version first.
Xbox: brettsky128 - PS: brettsky128 - Switch: brettsky128 - Steam: brettsky128 - GoG: brettsky128 gfaqs: brettsky128 - Youtube: brettsky128...

User Info: TsundereAmiChan

TsundereAmiChan
3 months ago#73
Brettsky128 posted...
Just picked up Rodea the Sky Soldier, though I'll be playing the Wii version first.

Don't bother with the u version
Come and join the new GameFAQs Sailor Moon board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1426-anime-and-manga-sailor-moon

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
3 months ago#74
Today I played A LOT of Bayonetta, some Super Mario Galaxy &
Super Mario 3D World. Also played some Batman Arkham Knight on my Xbox One.

Pretty soon I'll be playing No More Heroes(Wii) on my Wii U because I ordered it from Gamestop. On the 1st I'll be ordering Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars(Wii), a 3D Platformer for my Wii U. The Wii U has quickly become my favorite console of all time. Already have an (I think) impressive lineup of games for my Wii U & on the 15th- I'll b choosing between either Zelda Twilight Princess HD or The Wonderful 101. Runnin' out of Wii U games to get but there's still plenty of Wii games.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Super Mario Galaxy, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Super Mario 3D World, A Hat in Time(X1), Batman Arkham Knight(X1), Cuphead, Bayo1

Nodrog77
3 months ago#75
Also ended up playing 3 save points worth of Ninja Gaiden 3-It's a good game.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Super Mario Galaxy, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Super Mario 3D World, A Hat in Time(X1), Batman Arkham Knight(X1), Cuphead, Bayo1

Nodrog77
3 months ago#76
More Ninja Gaiden 3, Super Mario 3D World & 1 level of Captain Toad. I hope they make a sequel to Captain Toad. I'm gonna play more of it tonight.

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
3 months ago#77
Not much of anything, although I did snag Super Smash Bros. (N64) off of the Wii Shop Channel today; have 1200 points left over, may snag a SMS or NES game(s). I may beat that tonight/tomorrow.

Trying to add at least $10 every week to the Wii Shop before the option is unavailable starting in March.
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Destiny (XONE); DragonBall Fusions (3DS); Steven Universe: Attack the Light (Android); RuneScape (PC)
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: BrianCraigSmith

BrianCraigSmith
3 months ago#78
An update to Freedom Planet got me back to playing it.
PSN: Handsomistic1 NNID: Handsomistic15
3DS FC: 2767-1438-6425

Nodrog77
3 months ago#79
Lastnight, I beat Don Flamenco in Punchout!! & This morning I played quite a bit of Cptn Toad Treasure Tracker.

User Info: ACgreen1foteen

ACgreen1foteen
2 months ago#80
Just got back to playing Bayonetta 2. After finishing Nier Automata (which is an incredible game), I was yearning for some hardcore PlatinumGames action and nothing satisfies that hunger more than the Umbran Witch herself.
" Eye of the tiger!"
- Apollo Creed, Rocky III
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Are You Playing On Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.