What Are You Playing On Wii U?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Are You Playing On Wii U?

User Info: rmcin329

rmcin329
6 months ago#61
Going to be playing Super Mario 3D world for the first time when it arrives on Tuesday.

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
6 months ago#62
Today Pikmin 3 & Yoshi's Woolly World.
Tomorrow, I'm excited because Splinter Cell: Blacklist & Ninja Gaiden 3 are coming(tues the 16th) Ninja Gaiden 3 was only $9.70 new from Amazon.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, Cuphead, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity(Wii), Super Mario 3D World, Cptn Toad TT

User Info: INKU48

INKU48
6 months ago#63
Wrapped up Ninja Gaiden 3 yesterday evening and it kind of feels like the Resident Evil 6 of the series. It's an entertaining action spectacle but tries a bit hard to be a Hollywood movie and strays from the roots of the series.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipUtBcOpSB0

User Info: Indrasarrow123

Indrasarrow123
6 months ago#64
Xenoblade Chronicles 1 and TLoZ Wind Waker HD
Official Rinnegan Sasuke of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 board.

Nodrog77
6 months ago#65
INKU48 posted...
Wrapped up Ninja Gaiden 3 yesterday evening and it kind of feels like the Resident Evil 6 of the series. It's an entertaining action spectacle but tries a bit hard to be a Hollywood movie and strays from the roots of the series.

That's good to know because I'm getting it on Friday.
Today I reached the 4th dome in Super Mario Galaxy & had some fun w/ Yoshi's Woolly World.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, Cuphead, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity(Wii), Super Mario 3D World, Cptn Toad TT

User Info: Nadster

Nadster
6 months ago#66
Earthbound Beginnings if Virtual Consoles count.
"This is a quote."

Nodrog77
6 months ago#67
Today-Splinter Cell Blacklist, Bayonetta(1), SM3DWorld, Captain Toad, & Ninja Gaiden 3.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, Cuphead, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Mushroom Men Rise of the Fungi, Super Mario 3D World, Cptn Toad TT

Nodrog77
6 months ago#68
Today I played 3 levels in Cptn Toad-including 1 boss battle & so far I'm up to 87 jewels, 1 more stage & I unlock another bonus level.

I also played some Batman: Arkham Knight on my Xbox One-which makes me think I'm almost certainly going to get Arkham City: Armoured Ed for my Wii U.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, Cuphead, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Splinter Cell Blacklist (Wii U), Super Mario 3D World, Cptn Toad TT

User Info: ColorBattle

ColorBattle
5 months ago#69
Fist of the North Star Ken's Rage 2. Better looking than the other versions, minus some very odd shadow textures. I'm convinced more people would've played that game had it been physical to begin with or at least had more than a $10 price drop. The Wii U is excellent for co-op. As far as I'm concerned, Wii U has Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper as a criminally underrated gem. It's better than Ken's Rage 2, but all the games Koei put on the system are excellent and worthwhile for co-op, something other consoles are significantly lacking.
(edited 5 months ago)

User Info: Wario_man

Wario_man
5 months ago#70
Afterbirth now =]
http://imgur.com/Ymr1psq.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ytj88ZE.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Are You Playing On Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.