What Are You Playing On Wii U?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Are You Playing On Wii U?

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
6 months ago#51
Nintendoland, more Bayonetta 1.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta 1 & 2, Pikmin 3, Cuphead Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Voodoo Vince, Yook-La

User Info: x_darkness_x666

x_darkness_x666
6 months ago#52
Working on the 5th big paint star in Color Splash, book 3 in Captain Toad, & trying to unlock the final area in 3D World (gotta get all the green stars & golden flags in the previous worlds).

I just got Tropical Freeze recently, but I might wait til I beat DK 64 before I start it.
Welcome to the world, M.J.C. July 13, 2012.
FC: 5043-1457-2180 New Leaf Town: Zodiac

User Info: KingFelix59

KingFelix59
6 months ago#53
Super Mario 3D Land, Wonderful 101, Fast Racing Neo

Nodrog77
6 months ago#54
Today mainly Super Mario Galaxy & Pikmin 3 + Bayonetta.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta 1 & 2, Pikmin 3, Cuphead Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker, Voodoo Vince, Yook-La

User Info: djmdjmdjm

djmdjmdjm
6 months ago#55
I am playing Zelda Breath of The Wild and trying to get gold camo on my pistol in Black Ops 2.
"Strong Sad, Batman what are you guys doing in my house?"
-Home Star runner.

User Info: Whit19

Whit19
6 months ago#56
I can't stop replaying Mass Effect 3. I've now beaten it four times -- two with the same male soldier Shepard, one as a female Shepard soldier, and another as a sentinel female Shepard. Romantic relationships, different decisions, different classes, newly created Shepards, and the overall game play (nothing beats annihilating geth and reaper hordes) keeps pulling me back.

I've now created files for every other class, though adept feels too similar to sentinel to me, just without the tech armor. I'm surprised how invested I was in my sentinel playthrough when Garrus was the love interest, and my purple-haired female Shepard was so hot. I'm now playing as a gray-haired male engineer Shepard with collector armor. Spamming combat drone, sabotage, and sentry turret is hilarious. Tali is the love interest in this one, if she wasn't exiled. I forget what decisions I made through the genesis comic.

Mass Effect 3 has somehow made me put Zelda BOTW on hold. Unbelievable, right? But I think it's probably because deep down, I don't want BOTW to end, even though I still have one more divine beast to defeat, several sidequests, and the rest of the DLC 2 content to look forward to.

(edited 6 months ago)

User Info: Zacek

Zacek
6 months ago#57
Arcade2 posted...
I have thought about playing a Batman game afterwards. Then there are the Assassin's Creed games and Darksiders. Not sure what to play next...

Do yourself a favor and get Arkham city ASAP. It's an incredible experience on Wii U.
Posted using GameFlux
Get it now for Android from Google Play!

Nodrog77
6 months ago#58
Today-lots of Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. I reached the 2nd book w/ Toadette. I LOVE me some Captain Toad.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, Cuphead, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity(Wii), Super Mario 3D World, Cptn Toad TT

Nodrog77
6 months ago#59
More Captain Toad-played for an hour & 18 minutes yesterday & 1 hour 15 mins today-& it's only 11 a.m. where I live. Also played some Super Mario Galaxy a today..only got 1 star in 29 mins because the stars I was going for were hard to get. I love SMG.
GT: Bludluvr Now Playing Bayonetta, Pikmin 3, Cuphead, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity(Wii), Super Mario 3D World, Cptn Toad TT

Nodrog77
6 months ago#60
Tomorrow I know what I'll be playing-Yoshi's Woolly World as I'll be getting some $ & purchasing & downloading it. Tuesday(or possibly Wednesday), I'll be receiving 2 awesome 3rd party Wii U games in the mail, Splinter Cell: Blacklist & Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge. I am very excited.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Are You Playing On Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.