What Are You Playing On Wii U?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Are You Playing On Wii U?

User Info: 1UpJohn

1UpJohn
3 months ago#31
Grizzmeister posted...
Mario Kart Wii cuz I still like it better than Mario Kart 8.

Why is that? I'm curious because I never played the Wii version.

User Info: Grizzmeister

Grizzmeister
3 months ago#32
Frozenx07 posted...
Grizzmeister posted...
Mario Kart Wii cuz I still like it better than Mario Kart 8.

Why is that? I'm curious because I never played the Wii version.

Mario Kart Wii has better item distribution and is generally considered a more serious game than Mario Kart 8. Think of Mario Kart Wii as Super Smash Bros. Melee and Mario Kart 8 as Brawl.

Mario Kart Wii is so popular that tons of people are still playing it online thanks to this original Wii exploit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhJOCfmyhXc

You don't even need to mod your Wii for this to work making it perfectly legal.

See for your self how many people are still playing online.

https://wiimmfi.de/stat?m=8

Wild, huh?
Speaking on condition of anonymity.

User Info: Lil_Bit83

Lil_Bit83
3 months ago#33
Chocobo's Dungeon and Pokepark 2.
I'm a chick

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
3 months ago#34
Nothing at the moment, but I am planning to boot up Super Mario Maker after putting it down for a couple years.
Still waiting for a good Mario Tennis and Paper Mario RPG, Camelot and Intelligent Systems. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017.

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
3 months ago#35
Today I played Punchout!! on my Wii U. Honestly, it's good but I feel like it could've been better.
GT: Bludluvr Where do you get off exceding the limits of Sex appeal? Now playing Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
3 months ago#36
Just finished playing Captain Toad Treasure Tracker & before that Super Mario 3D World. I just discovered that there is bonus content in Cptn Toad because I have a SM3DWorld save, awesome, I'm still worried though that Cptn Toad is not going to last very long-so I'm pacing myself w/ it. Superb game so far though.
GT: Bludluvr Where do you get off exceding the limits of Sex appeal? Now playing Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario 3D World, Captain Toad Treasure Tracker

User Info: Arcade2

Arcade2
3 months ago#37
Do the Amiibo hide and seek and also the challenges. It won't add much but there is a little something extra when you beat the game that adds replayability.

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
3 months ago#38
Glad to see you are enjoying Captain Toad.

It's still fairly short even with all the extra content, but I still thought it was an awesome game, and one of the best on the Wii U. I would also say it's pretty underrated.
SSBB Friend Code: 3823-8247-5632 N3DS Friend Code: 0189-8871-1995

User Info: EmptyTome

EmptyTome
3 months ago#39
On wiiU

Smash 4
Darksiders warmaster edition (it was on sale, it is...an ok game)
Xenoblade Chronicles X

On 3DS

80s overdrive
Pocket card jockey
EOV

On Vita

Last Blade 2
Persona 2

On Switch

Doom
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Karnov's revenge
"...it already existed the day apple release there smart phone, that created the mobile gaming market" - LeoKoo
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: PokeLover1993

PokeLover1993
3 months ago#40
Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 olympic games.
My tumblr blog where everythings about Waluigi! https://pokelover1993blog.tumblr.com
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What Are You Playing On Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.