Wii U lesser known titles that u though were good..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U lesser known titles that u though were good..

User Info: neschest

neschest
5 months ago#11
Guacamelee!- digital release is a great game.

I really enjoyed NES Remix Pack. Terraria is pretty good as well, but it is available on many other platforms.
www.youtube.com/c/neschest

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
5 months ago#12
-Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
-Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
-Tekken Tag Tournament 2
-Call of Duty Ghosts
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg

User Info: Sculptor

Sculptor
5 months ago#13
Not counting third party games/multiplats, just exclusives.

FAST Racing NEO,

The Wonderful 101,

Star Fox Zero - VERY underrated imo (especially if you like to experience the GamePad the way it's supposed to be),

Fatal Frame: Maiden of Blackwater (also neatly uses GamePad),

Art of Balance, Nano Assault Neo, Yoshi, Kirby, MH3U, Mario Maker.

Including multiplats there's some franchises you might have missed that are available: the Darksiders games, Batman games, last fantastic Need for Speed, Deus Ex, ACIII & IV, Mass Effect (still fun and active online), CoD's (same), Watch_Dogs, Slender: The Arrival, Injustice: Gods Among Us and all of the earlier mentioned games by others of course.

User Info: kidrobot

kidrobot
5 months ago#14
fatal frame 5
steamworld heist
d&d chronicles of mystara
wonderful 101
KPop

User Info: CyberHaunky

CyberHaunky
5 months ago#15
Torgo posted...
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions is a fantastic JRPG that was buried under and avalanche of bias, misinformation, trolling, whining, and fashionable hipster pre-Switch Nintendo hate.

- Falling Skies is an X-COM lite that was definitely fun for many hours. It was a little lite on overall content, and really stretched it out, but for fans of squad based tactical combat games it was a nice tide-over until X-COM 2. At it's original price of $40 a little too pricey, but it came down to about $10-20 where it was a good value. For a licensed game from a not-very popular TV show, it should have been much worse.

- UltraTron. Basically a retro-style "Robotron 2084" twin stick shooter. This one had a nice variety of upgrades and enemies with decent difficulty curve.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions was scientifically designed to be everything I hate. Weebo, J-Pop, waaaaay too Japanesey.

Having said that, it was maybe the most fun I had on the Wii U and I couldn't recommend it enough.

User Info: TsundereAmiChan

TsundereAmiChan
5 months ago#16
CyberHaunky posted...
Tokyo Mirage Sessions was scientifically designed to be everything I hate. Weebo, J-Pop, waaaaay too Japanesey.

I'm the exact opposite, I love that stuff.
Come and join the new GameFAQs Sailor Moon board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1426-anime-and-manga-sailor-moon
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U lesser known titles that u though were good..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived