Wii U lesser known titles that u though were good..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U lesser known titles that u though were good..

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
2 months ago#1
We all know about MK8, Smash 4, 3D World & DKC TF. What are some games that u liked that weren't popular, for the Wii U?
GT: Bludluvr Currently playing Yooka-Laylee & Voodoo Vince Remastered

User Info: SwitchNinja2

SwitchNinja2
2 months ago#2
Nintendo Land.
Currently Playing: Breath of the Wild (The Champions' Ballad)
Game Backlog: Wind Waker HD, Super Mario Odyssey, Kirby's Return to Dream Land, Rayman Legends

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
2 months ago#3
Chasing Dead
I like og Xbox so much I made a youtube about it.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdLoMsQgAsN0scmkQvievLA

User Info: StephenYap3

StephenYap3
2 months ago#4
SwitchNinja2 posted...
Nintendo Land.

Yes. People @#$% on this game for being barebones with its 12 deep mini games, yet here we have 1-2-Switch on the Switch, which literally doesn't do much outside of just "do one little thing first and you win". What a godawful launch title that was for the system...

Anyways...

-Twisted Fusion (Yes, it's incomplete in many areas, but it's still playable. I mean, you don't have to dash into enemies to kill them after shooting them enough times, be constantly running as a dumb stick figure, grow super huge and cover up the entire screen to render matches unplayable with a Mega Mushroom, etc.)
-Paper Mario: Color Splash
-NES Remix games
-Dr. Luigi
-Lego City Undercover
Still waiting for a good Mario Tennis and Paper Mario RPG, Camelot and Intelligent Systems. R.I.P. Miiverse 2012 - 2017.
(message deleted)

User Info: Torgo

Torgo
2 months ago#6
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions is a fantastic JRPG that was buried under and avalanche of bias, misinformation, trolling, whining, and fashionable hipster pre-Switch Nintendo hate.

- Falling Skies is an X-COM lite that was definitely fun for many hours. It was a little lite on overall content, and really stretched it out, but for fans of squad based tactical combat games it was a nice tide-over until X-COM 2. At it's original price of $40 a little too pricey, but it came down to about $10-20 where it was a good value. For a licensed game from a not-very popular TV show, it should have been much worse.

- UltraTron. Basically a retro-style "Robotron 2084" twin stick shooter. This one had a nice variety of upgrades and enemies with decent difficulty curve.
Gamefaqs: The original home of 'Alternative Facts'...

User Info: TsundereAmiChan

TsundereAmiChan
2 months ago#7
StephenYap3 posted...

Yes. People s*** on this game for being barebones with its 12 deep mini games, yet here we have 1-2-Switch on the Switch, which literally doesn't do much outside of just "do one little thing first and you win". What a godawful launch title that was for the system..

Uh people hate on 1-2 switch too. I don't see what point you're trying to make.
Come and join the new GameFAQs Sailor Moon board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1426-anime-and-manga-sailor-moon

Nodrog77
2 months ago#8
StephenYap3 posted...
SwitchNinja2 posted...Nintendo Land.Yes. People @#$% on this game for being barebones with its 12 deep mini games, yet here we have 1-2-Switch on the Switch, which literally doesn't do much outside of just "do one little thing first and you win". What a godawful launch title that was for the system

I can't wait to play Nintendoland.
GT: Bludluvr Currently playing Yooka-Laylee & Voodoo Vince Remastered

User Info: slightlord

slightlord
2 months ago#9
Trine 2.
I lost my second born daughter. I hope my pain is one you never EVER experience. In loving memory of Iyolah Phaeri Hassan 3-31-2006

Nodrog77
2 months ago#10
slightlord posted...
Trine 2.

I googled it & it all sounds good except the medievil setting, I may check it out.
GT: Bludluvr Currently playing Yooka-Laylee, Voodoo Vince Remastered, Rayman 3HD, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U lesser known titles that u though were good..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived