Getting Ready to Sell the Wii U, Will there be any Issue with the Buyer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Getting Ready to Sell the Wii U, Will there be any Issue with the Buyer

User Info: este914

este914
4 months ago#11
I sold my SNES and Genesis years ago (actually traded in towards N64 + PS1 s***) and I regret it to this day. I had a nice collection of games and my s*** was always taken care of. I bet I had some good s*** there that I probably got nothing near what its actually worth. Never again will I sell any of my games. Learned that lesson the hard way.

-

User Info: TheRushDawg

TheRushDawg
4 months ago#12
este914 posted...
I sold my SNES and Genesis years ago (actually traded in towards N64 + PS1 s***) and I regret it to this day. I had a nice collection of games and my s*** was always taken care of. I bet I had some good s*** there that I probably got nothing near what its actually worth. Never again will I sell any of my games. Learned that lesson the hard way.

A lot of collectors have a similar story (you wouldn't believe the SNES lot I traded in for a N64 and Mario Kart 64; CIB Chrono Trigger amongst others).

The majority of average / casual players trade in their games and never look back.

You have a good point for collectors though.

TC, are you a game collector or more of a casual player? Do you typically move on to the newest system and not look back or do you enjoy playing older games? If you think you might want to play the Wii U down the line, it is worht holding on to. The Wii U has a higher than average chance of becoming sought after, due to the low production / sales numbers.
PSN: RushDawg
NNID: TheRushDawg

User Info: aaaaztek84

aaaaztek84
3 months ago#13
Im gonna ask here, and sorry for my english

OK I sold my wiiu like 5 years ago, I reset it ofcourse so no problem.
This year I bought a second (used)wiiu, when i tried to activate the Console and link it with my old profile/mii/account/email thing it said that I cant cause its already on another Console(on my old). I create a new one and it works fine but still why i cant with the old? Is it like if I make a profile it sticks forever or sth?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Getting Ready to Sell the Wii U, Will there be any Issue with the Buyer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived