about hyrule warriors

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. about hyrule warriors

User Info: crisiscorekid

crisiscorekid
2 months ago#1
so for those that own hyrule warriors legends all the content are they available on the wii u version dlc?

User Info: DarkChozoGhost

DarkChozoGhost
2 months ago#2
The characters are, not the maps or new features like fairies.
My sister's dog bit a hole in my Super Mario Land cartridge. It still works though - Skye Reynolds
3DS FC: 3239-5612-0115

User Info: Nintendo_Switch

Nintendo_Switch
2 months ago#3
And since the new maps aren't available, the new characters are just sort of... there. No content in the Wii U game is going to require you to use them for any reason so the characters are just another grinding time-sink.

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
2 months ago#4
What they said is mostly true but not entirely.

Hyrule Warriors Legends has more content then the Wii U game, but is still missing Challenge Mode.

I would say that Challenge Mode is one of the least significant aspects of the game, but none the less it's missing from Legends.

I don't want to give them away, but there are also two special characters that can only be used in Challenge Mode, which is only available in the Wii U version.

Also, any of those characters that have significance in the 3DS version but don't really in the Wii U version, can also be played in Challenge Mode with separate record keeping.

Another thing that you may want to know, though it mostly stems from it's lack of content from the 3DS version, is that the Wii U version seems to be harder then the 3DS version overall.

And finally of course, the graphics difference between the Wii U version and the 3DS version is pretty significant.
SSBB Friend Code: 3823-8247-5632 N3DS Friend Code: 0189-8871-1995

User Info: Frozenx07

Frozenx07
2 months ago#5
Mozzezz posted...
I don't want to give them away, but there are also two special characters that can only be used in Challenge Mode, which is only available in the Wii U version.

Are you talking about Ganon and the giant cucco?

User Info: Mozzezz

Mozzezz
2 months ago#6
Frozenx07 posted...
Mozzezz posted...

Are you talking about Ganon and the giant cucco?

Yes (technically Beast Ganon though).
SSBB Friend Code: 3823-8247-5632 N3DS Friend Code: 0189-8871-1995
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. about hyrule warriors

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived