Yet another Wii U exclusive porting to Switch ...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Yet another Wii U exclusive porting to Switch ...

User Info: Grandpriest

Grandpriest
7 months ago#1
Hey ... Nintendo ...

Maybe try going forward with the new system instead of spitting on Wii U owners by porting over all the exclusive games with shiny new features?
Proud member of Kyogre's Cascade!
3DS Friend Code: 1289 - 8224 - 6663

User Info: Santo3485

Santo3485
7 months ago#2
Great news for those who passed on the Wii U like myself. I’ll definitely be getting all Bayonetta games on the Switch.
It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma

User Info: yahya_no_1

yahya_no_1
7 months ago#3
Well we always knew they would do this

Hell platinum games hinted on this multiple times, I am just surprised it took this long

This whole current gen is the most disappointing one yet, we are going backgrounds instead of going forward
PSN:yahyano1

Grandpriest
7 months ago#4
yahya_no_1 posted...

Hell platinum games hinted on this multiple times, I am just surprised it took this long

This whole current gen is the most disappointing one yet, we are going backgrounds instead of going forward

The only argument to that is for Platinum Games. While they are porting games that just came out last gen, at least they are making new stuff like Bayonetta 3 (and the beautiful Nier Automata).

Nintendo? The only 2 noteworthy exclusives I can think of are Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Everything else is just a fancy copy/paste of Wii U exclusives.

(I swear to god, if they port over Xenoblade X, I'm so done.)

User Info: rpeopler

rpeopler
7 months ago#5
Grandpriest posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

The only argument to that is for Platinum Games. While they are porting games that just came out last gen, at least they are making new stuff like Bayonetta 3 (and the beautiful Nier Automata).

Nintendo? The only 2 noteworthy exclusives I can think of are Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2. Everything else is just a fancy copy/paste of Wii U exclusives.

Tetsuya Takahashi has already expressed interest in it, so it's definitely a possibility (who am I kidding, it's coming).

Grandpriest
7 months ago#6
rpeopler posted...
Grandpriest posted...
yahya_no_1 posted...

Tetsuya Takahashi has already expressed interest in it, so it's definitely a possibility (who am I kidding, it's coming).

I will literally never buy another Nintendo console if all the console exclusives that I bought for Wii U get ported to the immediate successor. That's *never* happened before until now, because it's dumb, stale, and disrespects those who supported the last console.

Wii U owners need to be assured that they didn't just buy the WIi U to be beta testers. There needs to be some exclusives staying on Wii U to make buying the console worth it. It's honestly not right that the Switch is getting everything.
(message deleted)

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
7 months ago#8
I’m cool with it. Even less chances of me buying that abomination now.

User Info: kislev

kislev
7 months ago#9
Santo3485 posted...
Great news for those who passed on the Wii U like myself. I’ll definitely be getting all Bayonetta games on the Switch.
https://youtu.be/BxgSV3C7vro
We need a new Final Fantasy Tactics

User Info: Santo3485

Santo3485
7 months ago#10
Meh. I sure hope Nintendo ports more titles from the Wii U to the Switch since, as stated, I skipped it and I want to play them but I refuse to get the Wii U.
It's a mystery wrapped in a riddle inside an enigma
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Yet another Wii U exclusive porting to Switch ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived