The Wii U exclusivity of Bayonetta 2 ends here

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U exclusivity of Bayonetta 2 ends here

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
2 months ago#31
Lol, Wii U users need to move on. Nintendo understandably has moved on to the Switch where great things are happening.
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

User Info: toaduniversity9

toaduniversity9
2 months ago#32
TheRushDawg posted...
slymshady posted...
TheRushDawg posted...
legefy posted...
Just wait for Tropical Freeze's announcement

That seems like a sure thing. The original game didn't even use the gamepad, so it should be a super easy port.

Will definitely get ported. Switch is a great way to play ports. Shame Nintendo cannot come up with original ideas with the switch so far but it’s a great way to showcase all the great Wii U games.

No original ideas? Perhaps you've never heard of ARMS and Mario Odyssey? Splatoon 2? Xenoblade Chronicles 2?

There are plenty of original ideas on the Switch.

You might as well call it Splatoon 1.5 that's how similar it is to Splatoon 1.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is one of if not the best spin off to a franchise ever!
#Twintelle4Smash5

User Info: Skill4Reel

Skill4Reel
2 months ago#33
rusty12000 posted...
Lol, Wii U users need to move on. Nintendo understandably has moved on to the Switch where great things are happening.

I would have to like the Switch more than the Wii U for me to want to do that, and that just isn't the case for me. I just can't "move on" to a new Nintendo console that I don't really want because other people think that I should.

User Info: YAMBAG84

YAMBAG84
2 months ago#34
Bayonetta 2 isn't that great anyway. It's nothing I haven't played from the Devil May Cry series or the God of War series...except you can beat off to the Bayonetta series. I'm just burnt out on that genre and have been since PS2.

User Info: TsundereAmiChan

TsundereAmiChan
2 months ago#35
ITT: "adding new content in remakes is bad"
Come and join the new GameFAQs Sailor Moon board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1426-anime-and-manga-sailor-moon

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
2 months ago#36
Brianst0rm posted...
It's still a Nintendo exclusive so quit b****ing

S***, it's still a Wii U exclusive. If given the choice of having B2 available for the Wii U now or B3 available months from now-I'll take the 1st option because all we have is right now.
GT: Bludluvr Currently playing Yooka-Laylee, Voodoo Vince Remastered, Rayman 3HD, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
2 months ago#37
rusty12000 posted...

Why? Why do u say that Wii U owners need to move on? There are more than 1,300 games available for play on the Wii U. A person could be happy w/ a Wii U for the rest of her or his life. There's no need to move on to the Switch. It's still in it's infancy anyway & doesn't have anywhere NEAR the ammount of games that the Wii U has w/ bc & vc plus they barely improved on the specs.

AS far as I'm concerned
NS
Super Mario Odyssey
Legend of Zelda BotW

Wii U
Bayo 2(right now-it has it)
Super Mario 3D World
Toad's Treasure Trackers
Yoshi's Wooly World
Legend of Zelda TP, WW
& Breath of the Wild
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2(I never had a Wii-so those count)
Mario Party 8
& every other Wii game.
Yes, a lot of these games will get ports or sequels but so what? Right now-the Wii U's got the edge on the Switch.

Will I get a Switch down the road? Yeah. Is it possible that the Switch will end up having a better roster of games some day? Yeah. If it happens will it take awhile? Yeah. So what do I play in the meantime? Wii U
GT: Bludluvr Currently playing Yooka-Laylee, Voodoo Vince Remastered, Rayman 3HD, A Hat in Time, Super Mario Galaxy, Mushroom Men: The Spore Wars

User Info: room temperature

room temperature
2 months ago#38
The writing on the wall with the Wii U and its fate was years ago. Either move on or don't. For Nintendo to anchor itself in terms of software in order to keep a small fraction of Wii U fans happy with its exclusive makes no business sense. Is the SNES any less great because I can play almost every "exclusive" on multiple platforms at this point? No. If you don't want to move to a Switch I fail to see how this makes the Wii U less valuable to you at this point
Crackers

User Info: excitebike64

excitebike64
2 months ago#39
So? Last I checked Bayo 1 physical is still Wii U only with the Nintendo extras.
lovecraft223

User Info: TsundereAmiChan

TsundereAmiChan
2 months ago#40
excitebike64 posted...
So? Last I checked Bayo 1 physical is still Wii U only with the Nintendo extras.

Um, no? It's on the 360
Come and join the new GameFAQs Sailor Moon board!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1426-anime-and-manga-sailor-moon
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. The Wii U exclusivity of Bayonetta 2 ends here

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived