Wii U game wins Game of the Year Award

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U game wins Game of the Year Award

User Info: Ben111

Ben111
2 months ago#1
Is the Wii U an underrated console? - Results (30 votes)
Yes
63.33% (19 votes)
No
36.67% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
People used to laugh at the wii u but now it has the best game of the year 😏
My 3ds friend code is 2852-7795-4118

User Info: Brianst0rm

Brianst0rm
2 months ago#2
Congrats to Nintendo

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
2 months ago#3
Now we're laughing at you for thinking lolSpike's Game Awards mean anything.

Especially when you people brushed them off for all the years they DIDN'T give the award to Nintendo games.

PS. Super Mario Odyssey is going to have more than double Bore of the Walking's lifetime sales and singlehandedly made Switch more successful than Wii U. One good game is all it took. Just one. Wii U couldn't even manage that much.....
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: AngryBlueOrange

AngryBlueOrange
2 months ago#4
I still have my Wii U plugged in but I haven't turned it on in months. I'm disappointed in myself for buying it day 1. The games on the system were mediocre and mostly rehashes. Splatoon, Mario Maker and Smash were great but aside from those, it was re-releases of other games.

I own every Nintendo system and the Wii U is by far the 2nd worst.
Systems Owned - 2600, 5200, NES, NES2, GB, SNES, VB, GBC, N64, DC, Gamecube, GBA, DS, DSLite, GBM, Wii, 360, 3DS, Wii U, XBOne, PS4, Vita, Switch

User Info: TsC_PoLiTiKz

TsC_PoLiTiKz
2 months ago#5
AngryBlueOrange posted...
I still have my Wii U plugged in but I haven't turned it on in months. I'm disappointed in myself for buying it day 1. The games on the system were mediocre and mostly rehashes. Splatoon, Mario Maker and Smash were great but aside from those, it was re-releases of other games.

2nd?

Virtual Boy?
Currently Playing: Star Wars: Battlefront II (XONE); Overwatch (XONE); Pokemon Blue (GB); The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring (GBA); RuneScape (PC)

User Info: IIINCORRUPTIBLE

IIINCORRUPTIBLE
2 months ago#6
TsC_PoLiTiKz posted...
AngryBlueOrange posted...

2nd?

Virtual Boy?

I have yet to play all of the major titles on the Wii U, but I've played three so far:

DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario 3D World, and Star Fox Zero. It's a fact that Star Fox is basically a remake of SF64, but the majority of other key games are not.
Injustice #1 Rank/Garden Warfare 2 #1 Rank/Gears of War 2 #1 Rank/17 Time Oddworld #1 Rank/MGS5 FOB #1 Rank/12 TIME WORLD RECORD HOLDER (twitch.tv/iiice_cold)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U game wins Game of the Year Award

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived