Citizens of Earth

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Citizens of Earth

User Info: Cubby

Cubby
3 months ago#1
I was looking for some deals on digital only games, and this one popped up on my Wii U, marked down to 2.99. Played it for a couple of hours, it is crazy fun so far, has everyone got this little gem, if not the 3 dollar price is worth it.

It's a funny, more current day type of JRPG game. When it came out, a lot of the Wii U crowd was talking about it, now I know why.

Anyway, anything to look out for in the game, did everyone else enjoy it? Is anybody picking it up while it's on sale?
When you get called a Pony, Xbot, and Nintendrone in a single day. Your a true gamer.

User Info: TC2Kevin

TC2Kevin
3 months ago#2
I got it as part of the Humble Bundle. I haven’t completed it, but it’s fun.
NNID: Ninexpert
Ever try? Ever fail? No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

User Info: Goku_the_third

Goku_the_third
3 months ago#3
agreed good game, almost like pokemon with people.
3ds FC: 1564-2430-1250
2ds FC: 2423-4717-9771

Cubby
3 months ago#4
Goku_the_third posted...
agreed good game, almost like pokemon with people.

That at I am getting from it so far. I like it. I wouldn't mind seeing some more like this games, or maybe a sequel, prequel type thing.
When you get called a Pony, Xbot, and Nintendrone in a single day. Your a true gamer.

Cubby
3 months ago#5
TC2Kevin posted...
I got it as part of the Humble Bundle. I haven’t completed it, but it’s fun.

I am liking it.

User Info: PresidentPanda

PresidentPanda
3 months ago#6
I liked it when I played it a couple years ago. However, the freezing issues I ran into (Along with the fact that often times it wouldn't let me return to the Wii U menu when pressing the Home button.) kind of turned me off of the game.

I prefer the entire Earthbound/Mother trilogy, honestly. (Which Citizens of Earth is clearly inspired by.)
My Mario Maker levels:
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/CONKER-RULES

Cubby
3 months ago#7
PresidentPanda posted...
I liked it when I played it a couple years ago. However, the freezing issues I ran into (Along with the fact that often times it wouldn't let me return to the Wii U menu when pressing the Home button.) kind of turned me off of the game.

I prefer the entire Earthbound/Mother trilogy, honestly. (Which Citizens of Earth is clearly inspired by.)

Hmmm.. I might have to check that out then.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Citizens of Earth

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived