ZombiU

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Yeto_Reacher

Yeto_Reacher
9 months ago#1
Hype aside. How is this game? What online modes does it have? Any local multiplayer? Otherwise how is the main campaign, worth a playthrough? Lengthy? Seems to be a mixed bad of reviews out there I wanna hear from my Wii U peeps!

I've heard that this is even better than the PS4 version, which I would assume has to do with the gamepad. Thanks in advance.
Forget mirror, Yeta. No. Look into eyes of Yeto. Look in reflection of Yeto's eyes...There true beauty! Who need mirror?

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
9 months ago#2
Everyone must hate this game...I never seen such lack of value for a Wii-U game.

https://www.pricecharting.com/game/wii-u/zombiu

Yeto_Reacher
9 months ago#3
Saxon posted...
Everyone must hate this game...I never seen such lack of value for a Wii-U game.

That's kinda what I was wondering, yet if I have seen a glowing review, they can't stop praising it...hmm.
Forget mirror, Yeta. No. Look into eyes of Yeto. Look in reflection of Yeto's eyes...There true beauty! Who need mirror?

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
9 months ago#4
I bought it when it was regular priced and enjoyed it without playing a bit of online.

I haven't touched it in years though.

Yeto_Reacher
9 months ago#5
Saxon posted...
I bought it when it was regular priced and enjoyed it without playing a bit of online.

I haven't touched it in years though.

What online modes does it offer? I am only curious I am not much of an online player and want to play through the main campaign but just seeing what features I'll miss out on.

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
9 months ago#6
I'm yet to beat the campaign and I've had it since 2013. It's frustrating at times.

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
9 months ago#7
Fun and scary. Don't know why it got so much hate. Crushing zombie skulls via cricket bats never gets old....for me.
Gamefaqs sucks.

User Info: dr_zomberg

dr_zomberg
9 months ago#8
Saxon posted...

its a release game by a third party. also, an "updated" version came out for pc, xone and ps4 so the value of the wu version would obviously decrease.

personally, its not a bad game. it has its flaws, but it offers something that other zombie games dont offer: difficulty. you dont just run and gun and mow down a horde of zombies. you have to conserve your ammo, be tactical, and above all: think before you act or else youll f***ing die.
3d erotica maker, videogame collector, phd in zombie lore. Also a girl
"dont call gay art gay" -some mod. then WHAT is it, and WHATS its name????

Yeto_Reacher
9 months ago#9
dr_zomberg posted...
Saxon posted...

its a release game by a third party. also, an "updated" version came out for pc, xone and ps4 so the value of the wu version would obviously decrease.

personally, its not a bad game. it has its flaws, but it offers something that other zombie games dont offer: difficulty. you dont just run and gun and mow down a horde of zombies. you have to conserve your ammo, be tactical, and above all: think before you act or else youll f***ing die.

Meh, Ubisoft. Always sells out.

Hmm. Well sounds tough and kinda sounds like the original Resident Evil when you put it that way. Being an FPS over tank controls has me interested too.

User Info: digressive

digressive
9 months ago#10
It's a fun game.

Just don't go into it expecting a masterpiece, and you'll be alright.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived