Any games that uses the Wii fit board that can remove belly?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any games that uses the Wii fit board that can remove belly?

User Info: tashapop123

tashapop123
5 months ago#1
Like games that have sit up exercises etc.

User Info: OboyHowdy

OboyHowdy
5 months ago#2
Wii Fit U
So long, and thanks for all the fish!

User Info: TheZuperHero

TheZuperHero
5 months ago#3
OboyHowdy posted...
Wii Fit U

This. This game actually has some pretty good activities in it, plus you can set goals with it and everything. Way better than I expected actually.
Now Playing: Dragon Quest VI (DS), Darksiders: Warmastered (Wii U), Etrian Odyssey Untold, Splatoon 2
3DS FC: 4167-4549-4028 NNID: TotalJakeout

User Info: NiftyManZ

NiftyManZ
5 months ago#4
Doing ab work doesn't get rid of ab fat, it just enhances the ab muscles... Overall aerobic exercise and change of diet will get rid of the fat better than a few crunches on the balance board.
BREAK IT DOWN KIRBY!! (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^) (^'-')^ (^'-')> (>'-')> <('-'^) ^('-'^)

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
5 months ago#5
I'd suggest that, if you want to lose weight, to just set yourself to do it by finding exercise routines with a mix of cardio and muscle building as well as a good diet. You can start by eliminating carbs and sugar drinks from your diet and you will see results from that alone.

Why do I say that? Because exercise and fitness aren't a game. You can follow the game, but then you get tired of the game and leave it. Unable to workout on your own without a game to "make it fun". Exercising is not fun. It's work, it's effort, it's discipline.

You want to better your body and health? Put in the work, effort and discipline. Don't make it a game, make it a part of life.
Gamefaqs users in one article:
http://www.cracked.com/blog/4-behaviors-modern-world-only-making-worse/

User Info: HorrorSindicate

HorrorSindicate
5 months ago#6
NiftyManZ posted...
Doing ab work doesn't get rid of ab fat, it just enhances the ab muscles... Overall aerobic exercise and change of diet will get rid of the fat better than a few crunches on the balance board.

This.
I've seen the future, baby: it is murder

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
5 months ago#7
You don't need the Wii-Fit board to do sit-ups/crunches.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii-U | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: BlueJester007

BlueJester007
5 months ago#8
Stefan1277 posted...
I'd suggest that, if you want to lose weight, to just set yourself to do it by finding exercise routines with a mix of cardio and muscle building as well as a good diet. You can start by eliminating carbs and sugar drinks from your diet and you will see results from that alone.

Why do I say that? Because exercise and fitness aren't a game. You can follow the game, but then you get tired of the game and leave it. Unable to workout on your own without a game to "make it fun". Exercising is not fun. It's work, it's effort, it's discipline.

You want to better your body and health? Put in the work, effort and discipline. Don't make it a game, make it a part of life.

This post is pretty accurate. If you want to lose weight, you got to actually want to lose weight. Doing some exercise here or there isn't going to change s***.

And exercise alone isn't enough. Hell, I'd argue it isn't really a big part of weight loss. Losing fat is more about controlling what you eat. Fat is stored calories. If you want to get rid of stored calories, you have to create a calorie deficit - I.e take in fewer calories then you need so that your body starts using the stored calories.

So, in other words, eat low-cal foods and cut out high-cal foods. Yeah. It sucks. It isn't fun. but it works. I went from being 296lbs to just 178lbs just on diet alone - no exercise.
Donald Trump has trumped everyone.
If this offends you, email your complaints to idontgiveacrap@growupyoumoron.net

User Info: nemerz

nemerz
5 months ago#9
HorrorSindicate posted...
NiftyManZ posted...

This.

getting rid of soda and snacking between 3 main meals is enough to lose so many extra fat. people should always start with that.

User Info: P90XBowler

P90XBowler
5 months ago#10
Abs are made in the kitchen and look up Intermittent Fasting 16:8 you will thank me if you follow it for a few weeks.
My Super Mario Maker levels:
https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/P90XBowler?type=posted
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Any games that uses the Wii fit board that can remove belly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived