• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anita Sarkeesian attacks LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD

User Info: Oliver_Oliver

Oliver_Oliver
1 year ago#1
Anita Sarkeesian attacks LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD..... do you agree with her views that the game is sexist? - Results (652 votes)
Yes, I agree with Anita that Nintendo keeps using sexist plot devices for it's Zelda games.
10.89% (71 votes)
NO, Anita is an idiot..... why is she still around?!? She doesn't know what the hell she is talking about!!
85.74% (559 votes)
I don't know if I agree or not.
3.37% (22 votes)
This poll is now closed.
https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/842043860415008768

Anita Sarkeesian said on Twitter: "There is so much to admire in BOTW. Its gameplay is incredible. But that absolutely doesn’t excuse its use of tired, sexist plot devices."

and "The slew of perfect scores BOTW received from critics shows that most still don't give a damn about how women are represented in games."
Confidence? It's nothing but an illusion.

User Info: El_Zaggy

El_Zaggy
1 year ago#2
who cares ? i mean, she doesnt mean anything to me and probably to you. her opinion is irrelevant as her existence. its not like she is important or taken seriously

she's an attention whore. dont give her the attention she want so much

she probably didnt play the game as she throws her sexist comment in the air like this, ignoring the whole story of the game as zelda is probably one of the strongest character in the game and she is a woman

User Info: jay2101

jay2101
1 year ago#3
I will attack sexuality in all it's forms!

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 year ago#4
"Zelda has single handedly kept Calamity Ganon under control with her ridiculous power for 100 years? What sexist bull s***!" -some stupid b**** on twitter
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: nonexistinghero

nonexistinghero
1 year ago#5
Well, at least no one takes her seriously outside of her feminazi fans.
Read the mania: http://www.fanfiction.net/~nonexistinghero
In SA2, it's Super Sonic and Hyper Shadow.

User Info: Endgame

Endgame
1 year ago#6
There is so much to admire in BOTW. Its gameplay is incredible.

She can't even attack BotW without felating it like everyone else.

Can no one in the spotlight (Wait, why is she still in the spotlight again?) treat it like the absolute s*** it truly is? Sticker Star was bashed for doing the same s*** BotW does. BotW does not deserve a free pass for removing more than half the series staples, combat being pointless because there's no real reward for wasting your weapons on enemies, and Ganon being reduced to a monster who has no lines. Defining features of Sticker Star.
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert

User Info: n00bsaib0t

n00bsaib0t
1 year ago#7
Endgame in full meltdown mode, and he's wrong as f*** to boot. How many lines did Ganon have in The Legend of Zelda? f*** off out of here with that s***.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
1 year ago#8
No s***s do I give about what this troglodyte thinks.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: Bahamut_10th

Bahamut_10th
1 year ago#9
In desperation to be relevant she goes after what's currently the most popular game...
Trying a fresh start. If I offended you at any point know I'm sorry even though it can't be undone.

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
1 year ago#10
Of course the game is sexist. They opted to not give players the option for a female Link for bulls*** and outdated caveman reasons.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Anita Sarkeesian attacks LEGEND OF ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD
  • Topic Archived