• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Good lord Bowser is terrible in SMRPG

User Info: McmadnessV3

McmadnessV3
2 years ago#1
Been playing it since it got added to the eshop and boy everything about him is just bad, he only has 4 specials, none of which are any good. He never breaths fire in the entire game and he gets eclipsed by pretty much everybody else, even in his attack stat, the thing he's supposed to be the best at.
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.

User Info: Chenmaster2

Chenmaster2
2 years ago#2
People who have played the game before already stated that Bowser is the weakest character in the game.
<3 https://goo.gl/255fEo <3 Adorable is not enough to state just how sweet of an angel you are Serena! X3

User Info: McmadnessV3

McmadnessV3
2 years ago#3
Chenmaster2 posted...
People who have played the game before already stated that Bowser is the weakest character in the game.

I know, just ranting.
Thank you for taking the time to read this sig.
This sig loves you.

User Info: kenff6

kenff6
2 years ago#4
You're crazy, he's the best character. Give him the workpants...

User Info: HeikeKagero

HeikeKagero
2 years ago#5
The game is super easy so I still use him anyway.

User Info: rpeopler

rpeopler
2 years ago#6
HeikeKagero posted...
The game is super easy so I still use him anyway.

This. It is so elementary that you could run through the team with virtually any party and experience little difficulty (even with Culex, frankly).

User Info: kranix1

kranix1
2 years ago#7
Reported
"No b/c most of us bought it cause Wii U has no other games to play"- AuroraUnit836

User Info: jenrais

jenrais
2 years ago#8
I used Bowser the entire time

Because Bowser

User Info: Red_Maxx_XIII

Red_Maxx_XIII
2 years ago#9
Bowser's great for his basic attack, if you use Timed Hits. The way I've been playing the game (I'm up to the volcano now), I've been dividing my level-up bonuses evenly between all three bonuses (HP, Attack/Defense and Magic Attack/Magic Defense), and Bowser is working out pretty well for me. It depends on where you distribute your level-up bonuses.

I agree though, he should have had a fire-based attack. A wasted opportunity. But he's far from useless, as quite a few tough opponents are susceptible to the Fear status, which Bowser can inflict with Terrorize. It cuts enemy attack and defense in half, making them deal less damage and receive more. Quite useful.
AC: New Leaf/3DS: 3222-5637-7984 (Name: Josh) | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
XBL: Red Maxx XIII | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash

User Info: Hirokey123

Hirokey123
2 years ago#10
Yeah Bowser is really bad and in contrast Peach is basically a god which is funny.
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Good lord Bowser is terrible in SMRPG
  • Topic Archived