• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. EA Is Set To Evaluate Opportunities With Future Nintendo Platforms

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
4 years ago#1
http://mynintendonews.com/2015/10/31/ea-is-set-to-evaluate-opportunities-with-future-nintendo-platforms/

And as it relates to Nintendo, we’ve had a tremendous relationship with them over the years. And we will evaluate any and all opportunities with them, in the same way we do all platform opportunities.

Mirrors Edge 2 for the NX maybe?
PS4 - Because it's the next gen console i'm currently the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs.

User Info: zado19

zado19
4 years ago#2
lol
PSN: zado19
NNID: CommanderMadness

User Info: wah_wah_wah

wah_wah_wah
4 years ago#3
The only EA game I care about is Battlefront. And while it would be awesome to have that on a Nintendo console... let's face it, won't happen. We'll get the s*** games like Madden

User Info: Mr_Dumass

Mr_Dumass
4 years ago#4
define tremendous lol
The name's Du'mazzz.

User Info: Granadico_

Granadico_
4 years ago#5
PS4Warrior posted...
Mirrors Edge 2 for the NX maybe?

I wish.
Though I wish that it was good to begin with first. DICE hasn't had a good track record lately and it's another "jump on the open world band wagon" game for no reason
Call me Granny.
Steam/NNID: Granadico | Wii U, 3DS, Crappy Laptop | Semester started = RIP life and gaming

User Info: AdmiralStiff

AdmiralStiff
4 years ago#6
I still don't know why moron- I mean, gamers, love getting screwed by E.A.
Their products are overpriced, dull, stagnated and sometimes downright dysfunctional

User Info: 21_21

21_21
4 years ago#7
EA having a tremendous relationship with Nintendo? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They also said they were gonna have good working relations with Nintendo on WiiU, and look how that turned out.
Playing: Shenmue, Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen OGs
https://www.change.org/p/bandai-namco-create-baten-kaitos-3 <--------- Petition for Baten Kaitos 3

User Info: king_madden

king_madden
4 years ago#8
21_21 posted...
EA having a tremendous relationship with Nintendo? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They also said they were gonna have good working relations with Nintendo on WiiU, and look how that turned out.

they evaluated the platform and like most devs, figured it wasnt worth it.

Chemazan posted...
I still don't know why moron- I mean, gamers, love getting screwed by E.A.
Their products are overpriced, dull, stagnated and sometimes downright dysfunctional

i think its just that whole opinion thing. some people like some games that others dont.
"xbox1 is selling the same as wiiU and PS vita"-- cyber Akuma zero

User Info: BoomerTheGreat

BoomerTheGreat
4 years ago#9
Im all for it. I buy Madden every year. I might even be willing to get EA access because its a good deal.
Greatness comes from within

User Info: RoyalDroneX

RoyalDroneX
4 years ago#10
king_madden posted...
hey evaluated the platform and like most devs, figured it wasnt worth it.

only because they coudn't get Origin/EA Access

to me, I'm guessing after busting Nintendo's knees, they're hoping for a more complacent nintendo
3DS Friend Code: 0387-9017-6003 DC:5400-2358-7574 NID:TheChoujinVirus
Pokemon:Growlithe Slugma Fletchinder
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. EA Is Set To Evaluate Opportunities With Future Nintendo Platforms
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A