• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will you purchase a new Nintendo "NX" system?

User Info: Maverickneo

Maverickneo
5 years ago#1
Will you purchase a new Nintendo "NX" system? - Results (100 votes)
Yes
28% (28 votes)
No
30% (30 votes)
Maybe
42% (42 votes)
This poll is now closed.
With Nintendo already working on their next system, with the Wiiu only being three years old, would you purchase their next system with a rumored release date of 2016-2017?

Thoughts? concerns?

User Info: MoistMeep

MoistMeep
5 years ago#2
Maverickneo posted...
With the rumors floating around already that Nintendo is already working on their next system

Rumors? Nintendo confirmed that they're working on the NX.
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-love-meep-3.png

User Info: kingjam1

kingjam1
5 years ago#3
These topics are stupid when nobody knows what the NX is. A home console replacement is possible but I doubt it. If it is then there's not a chance I'm purchasing it. If three year life is the standard then I'll wait three years.
Can't think of anything

User Info: Aptic

Aptic
5 years ago#4
I'd rather wait until they release some good pokemon games on it.

Glad I never bought the wii u

User Info: blinkfreak

blinkfreak
5 years ago#5
I'm starting to think NX isn't a console. They kept referring to it as a "platform" which could mean console, handheld, or distribution service.

User Info: cyl26

cyl26
5 years ago#6
If its just nintendo games but just more powerful i might just wait because there shouldnt be any need for Nintendo to upgrade the wiiu if its just for thier own game brands.

Wish nintendo would go third party. Fanboys can say what they want but Nintendo going third party is better for the consumer.

User Info: Iokua

Iokua
5 years ago#7
Definitely not. The Wii U was Nintendo's final failure for me. They just aren't making worthwhile games anymore.
Welcome to gamefaqs, where poverty is an illegal activity.

User Info: Jaime_Benn

Jaime_Benn
5 years ago#8
I answered yes because I'll probably end up with NX, PS5, and upgraded PC. Why not?

User Info: Drumguy

Drumguy
5 years ago#9
Maybe. Need more info first.
"Games aren't supposed to be fun - they're dangerous." - Dot Matrix, ReBoot

User Info: Maverickneo

Maverickneo
5 years ago#10
blinkfreak posted...
I'm starting to think NX isn't a console. They kept referring to it as a "platform" which could mean console, handheld, or distribution service.

Doesnt make sense. Console? They already have the Wiiu. Handheld? There is absolutely nothing wrong with the 3DS right now. Selling like hotcakes. Distribution service? For what? Of what? They already have the Nintendo eShop. What are they going to be distributing?
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Will you purchase a new Nintendo "NX" system?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A