• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This is why Phil Spencer is such a cool guy

User Info: Snow-Dust

Snow-Dust
4 years ago#1
http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/04/xbox_boss_phil_spencer_reckons_it_would_be_cool_if_rares_banjo_was_voted_in_as_super_smash_bros_dlc

He's totally cool for Banjo to get into smash. We need more people like him in the industry

User Info: RicherThanRich

RicherThanRich
4 years ago#2
Was a topic on this somewhere already, but yeah, seems like a cool guy. It won't happen barring some strange phenomenon, but it's cool that he's actually being a normal human being about the situation.
It's not easy being rich. It's even harder being richer than rich.

User Info: random_man9119

random_man9119
4 years ago#3
My friends head would explode if Banjo ever got in Smash... He'd drop all his mains and play as him...
Playing Now|Codename S.T.E.A.M., FF Type-0 HD, MH4U, Borderlands THC, Bloodborne
Watching Now|KanColle, Viewtiful Joe, Magi, Kill la Kill, Tribe Cool Crew

User Info: BlueDsc

BlueDsc
4 years ago#4
I mean, if they could work together with Nintendo, it could happen considering how Banjo got his start.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#5
Really most heads of gaming companies seem cool, it's the gamers that are the worst aspect of gaming.
"He may be Mr. Clean, but his soul will always be dirty!"

User Info: RicherThanRich

RicherThanRich
4 years ago#6
random_man9119 posted...
My friends head would explode if Banjo ever got in Smash... He'd drop all his mains and play as him...

That's how I would be with K Rool :(
It's not easy being rich. It's even harder being richer than rich.

User Info: Justice_Apollo

Justice_Apollo
4 years ago#7
He's not "nice". He's smart.
That's basically publicity for their IP.
Here comes... FINAL JUSTICE!!

User Info: darklink67

darklink67
4 years ago#8
Yup, only person who would stop it is sakurai or some higher ups. Microsoft is cool with it. If this happens and a BIG IF hopefully that could lead to rare n64 titles being put unto the vc. Free advertising for microsoft and money for nintendo. If microsoft does anything with the IPS it would be free advertisement. Win win. Donkey kong 64 is going up on the VC who knows what else is in the works
Psn: Schamolians101 Gamertag: Darkwarrior7000

User Info: tallguy4567

tallguy4567
4 years ago#9
Phil Spector.

User Info: Zerothma

Zerothma
4 years ago#10
tallguy4567 posted...
Phil Spector.

And The Wrecking Crew
3DS FC: 3909 - 7680 - 8446
"A delayed game is eventually good, while a bad game is bad forever."-Shigeru Miyamoto
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. This is why Phil Spencer is such a cool guy
  • Topic Archived