So why did people assume it'd be hard to find Smash Bros U again?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So why did people assume it'd be hard to find Smash Bros U again?

User Info: SSJ4CHRIS

SSJ4CHRIS
3 years ago#11
AhnoldDood posted...
Skyminxyz posted...
I check over 10 different random zip codes (for 100 mile radius each) and every single store had plenty in stock xD

Kid honestly wants us to assume to think that he went to all of those stores.

Obviously he couldn't mean any indirect methods that could change at any time, that would just be stupid.

I guess you've never heard of the Internet and telephones, huh? God, the ignorance of Nintendo fantrolls when they try to insult others is astounding. To bad you didn't learn logic, isn't it "kid"?
The Internet allows us to make more mistakes faster than any invention in history. With the possible exceptions of Handguns and Tequila!

User Info: AhnoldDood

AhnoldDood
3 years ago#12
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
I guess you've never heard of the Internet and telephones, huh?

Kid, please. If anyone said this about anything other than Nintendo, you'd call them out too.

It's kind of funny how you do absolutely nothing but bash the "Nintendo fanboys", hypocrite.
http://jp7.r0tt.com/l_b29b5cc0-d1af-11e1-a806-4f908e000007.jpg

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
3 years ago#13
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
AhnoldDood posted...
Skyminxyz posted...
I check over 10 different random zip codes (for 100 mile radius each) and every single store had plenty in stock xD

Obviously he couldn't mean any indirect methods that could change at any time, that would just be stupid.

I guess you've never heard of the Internet and telephones, huh? God, the ignorance of Nintendo fantrolls when they try to insult others is astounding. To bad you didn't learn logic, isn't it "kid"?

It's just Ahnold doing his thing again.
The HUD...
...placed conveniently on the Wii U gamepad. - TreeFall Studios on The Letter

User Info: Remembrent

Remembrent
3 years ago#14
I get people don't own/like Nintendo. But the trolling topics on this board are horrendous. They aren't clever, funny, or impressive. They suck.

Why even bother wasting your time (both the TC and the people responding to him)?

User Info: potatochobit

potatochobit
3 years ago#15
They isn't clever

fixed it for you
8/10 wii-U owners have reported this post for trolling on the wii-U forums
Everyone should be using TUMBLR - http://potatochobit.tumblr.com/

User Info: Skyminxyz

Skyminxyz
3 years ago#16
AhnoldDood posted...
Skyminxyz posted...

It's called "Select Availability for Pick Up At Store". Please let me know when you can find even 3 stores in a row that say "low stock". http://www.gamestop.com/Browse/StoreSearch.aspx?sku=240274&return=%2fdefault.aspx%3fNav%3d16variant.SKU-5-240274%2bOR%2b101983%2bOR%2b105443%2bOR%2b105441%2bOR%2b102229%2bOR%2b101985

But you actually have a point considering the fact that online information about stock availability can and will often update itself on a constant rate. To be fair I did call a few stores (in various states) asking about getting the game despite not pre-ordering and every single one of them said that they had more than enough. Back when Brawl came out however they struggled having enough copies to even just meet the pre-order demand... (I'm actually trying hard to be nice here, but SSJ4 Chris summarized your comment quite nicely if I do say so myself.)

Finally to starwars dude, believe it or not I actually am a "native English
speaker", however you've clearly never read text messages before or else you would have never made such an assumption over the internet. Regardless I've seen you in other topics and know not to take the bait you so commonly love to give out.

@Remembert (close enough) For the second time this actually wasn't intended to be a troll topic, because if it was you can bet that I would have given up an enormous amount of links proving how many people assume that they wouldn't be able to find copies of the game anywhere. Because serious when Brawl/ MKW came out it usually require people to drive at least 30+ miles just to find a single copy at a GS/ EBgames. MK8/ Smash U could be found day 1 at Target's/ Walmart's for crying out loud due to the small instal base, just saying.

Regardless I'm not "bashing you", just saying how I find it strange why so many people thought Smash U would explode like Pokemon X/ Y did last year. Finally to be fair I personally have never heard one person talk about Smash U in real life so far, even in game stores; while everyone talked about the wii counterparts...even during the hype train of black ops and halo 3.
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.

User Info: Prestoff

Prestoff
3 years ago#17
I agree, almost all the retailers where I live has plenty of copies. However, almost none of them have the gamecube adapter nor the Super Smash Bros bundle.
"Yare yare daze" ~ Jotaro Kujo
"Children are pure, they know who's the strongest." ~ MaskDeSmith

User Info: DarkStorm20191

DarkStorm20191
3 years ago#18
Lightsasori posted...
I agree, almost all the retailers where I live has plenty of copies. However, almost none of them have the gamecube adapter nor the Super Smash Bros bundle.

Personally I'm shocked the GC bundle is even selling so fast due to only be compatible with Smash U. On second though they probably had low expectations and simply gave out an extremely limited stock. I'll wait until a month for a non VGChartz report.
NameNotKnown posted...
"There is a 0% chance of this happening."

User Info: BoundHunters

BoundHunters
3 years ago#19
potatochobit posted...
They isn't clever

fixed it for you

still here eh.

well, hopefully you find something else to do soon
~~Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) + Game & Watch Gallery 3 (GBC) + The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (SNES)...three great titles~~

User Info: Prestoff

Prestoff
3 years ago#20
DarkStorm20191 posted...
Lightsasori posted...

Personally I'm shocked the GC bundle is even selling so fast due to only be compatible with Smash U. On second though they probably had low expectations and simply gave out an extremely limited stock. I'll wait until a month for a non VGChartz report.

That may be the case. Nintendo underestimated just how much people really wanted to play with the GC controller, even if it was only compatible for one game. I honestly think Nintendo should just abandon the Wii mote and gamepad all together and stick to either the classic controller and the gamecube controller.
"Yare yare daze" ~ Jotaro Kujo
"Children are pure, they know who's the strongest." ~ MaskDeSmith
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. So why did people assume it'd be hard to find Smash Bros U again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived