Can we please talk about games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can we please talk about games?

User Info: Wildspark

Wildspark
4 years ago#1
What do you think is the best wii u exclusive so far? - Results (78 votes)
Donkey Kong: Tropical Freeze
11.54% (9 votes)
Wonderful 101
10.26% (8 votes)
Super Mario 3D World
33.33% (26 votes)
Wind Waker HD
2.56% (2 votes)
Lego city: undercover
5.13% (4 votes)
Zombie U
5.13% (4 votes)
New Super Mario Bros U
6.41% (5 votes)
Pikmin 3
5.13% (4 votes)
Sonic Lost World
20.51% (16 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Which game do you like the most and why? I think that Wonderful 101 is the best wii u game do far because it's frantic and challenging. I didn't really think that I would like it, but I did.
Gamefaqs: where 12 year olds tease 11 year olds for acting like 10 year olds.

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
4 years ago#2
I love 3D World its the best game I played on the Wii U and one of the best games I played in the last 10 years.
XBL Mii Verse-bigJnyc. Feel free to add me message me Gamefaqs. I get Nintendo systems for Mario and Zelda Xbox systems for Halo and Gears of War

User Info: Katon

Katon
4 years ago#3
Super Mario 3D World is the best right now, but I think Mario Kart 8 is about to change that.
"You can almost taste how much the Bubsy 3D makers hated the children of America," from Seanbaby's review of Bubsy 3D (EGM #150)

Wildspark
4 years ago#4
bigjnyc posted...
I love 3D World its the best game I played on the Wii U and one of the best games I played in the last 10 years.

That was pretty good. I wish that they had made a game that was fully 3d and big instead of what we got.

User Info: CubeTV

CubeTV
4 years ago#5
Katon posted...
Super Mario 3D World is the best right now, but I think Mario Kart 8 is about to change that.

Agreed. I hated both 3D Land and Kart 7 but the Wii U ones are looking like the best ones ever.
This will "save" the Wii U: A list I made of everything it's currently doing for anyone who owns one.
http://i.imgur.com/vRk0U6t.png

User Info: bigjnyc

bigjnyc
4 years ago#6
I am sure thats coming sooner or later but what I noticed with Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy the camera angle I perfered for those games where like the one used in 3D World. Do most people play with the camera behind them? I remember my little brother would get mad at the way I set the camera.
XBL Mii Verse-bigJnyc. Feel free to add me message me Gamefaqs. I get Nintendo systems for Mario and Zelda Xbox systems for Halo and Gears of War

User Info: taito2000

taito2000
4 years ago#7
NSMBU or 3D World. I've always felt like I had to be in a certain frame of mind to enjoy Tropical Freeze or Wonderful 101 (as well as ZombiU), but the Mario games are usually more of the pick-up-and-play variety.
"His name sounds like a name for a woman's monthly visitor" - Ryan Mac on The Amazing Red

User Info: TheStarCore

TheStarCore
4 years ago#8
Wonderful 101 is my favourite, but MK8 is likely to become it simply due to it having much longer longevity compared to any other game Wii U game currently.

User Info: Spookyryu

Spookyryu
4 years ago#9
I voted for donkey kong, however, Lego city undercover its in second place, in third Wonderful 101

Wildspark
4 years ago#10
bigjnyc posted...
I am sure thats coming sooner or later but what I noticed with Mario 64, Sunshine and Galaxy the camera angle I perfered for those games where like the one used in 3D World. Do most people play with the camera behind them? I remember my little brother would get mad at the way I set the camera.

I prefer for the camera to be behind my character.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Can we please talk about games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived