Wii U users, Which side did you support in previous gens?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U users, Which side did you support in previous gens?

User Info: kreegan64

kreegan64
4 years ago#91
4th- didn't support anything, just had fun with both SNES and Genesis

5th- Same deal except didn't get a 64, too young.

6th- At this time I noticed that the Playstation games were'nt as good as the gamecube games and some Xbox games.

7th- The PS360 had very little games that interested me, so I wanted and supported the Wii more than anything

8th- Same as the previous. No games looks interesting enough to want a ONE or PS4, even Nintendo games are starting to slip up though, but they're still fun.

I didn't really support anything until I was old enough to get a job and buy. Halo has really dropped with the other interesting titles from the original Xbox having died entirely it seems (like literally, they don't even get rumored to have sequels) Even though I grew up with the Psone with games like Tekken, Crash, Spyro, Final Fantasy, and some others all of these titles have either not become PS exclusive anymore or have dropped in quality entirely in my sight. Nintendo games have been consistently great until recently (Metroid Other M, Skyward Sword, and some others) so I bought a Wii U, and use it daily almost. (mainly for internet since it's faster than my netbook, but I play the games regularly)
Jesus Christ saves any who call and accept him. Today is better than tomorrow to get saved. Never accept the mark of the beast.

User Info: Venom3D

Venom3D
4 years ago#92
2nd: Intellivision
3rd: NES, Master System
4th: SNES, Genesis. Would like to have a TurboGrafx.
5th: N64, PSX
6th: Dreamcast, GameCube, PS2, Xbox
7th: Wii, 360
8th: Wii U. May buy a PS4 when the price drops. Not interested in Xbone.

User Info: wolverinerob79

wolverinerob79
4 years ago#93
3rd - NES
4th - Genesis
5th - N64
6th - Gamecube, Xbox, PS2
7th - Wii, 360, PS3
8th - Wii U so far (see nothing to get me to pull the trigger on the others)

And of course a decent gaming PC all the way through (and before NES too...who remembers Oregon Trail in green and less green?)
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Wii U users, Which side did you support in previous gens?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived