What game would you like to see on the Wii U?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What game would you like to see on the Wii U?

User Info: NovaLevossida

NovaLevossida
4 years ago#11
I wouldn't want anything exclusive for the system. I'm not a fan of exclusives at all. I would rather the Wii U get a version of the game to satisfy those who only own the Wii U and yet still have more advanced versions on other platforms, so everyone wins.
I think the launch of other video game systems is also good for us - Iwata of Nintendo
the playstation 2 sure helped dreamcast - magemaximus

User Info: mashu

mashu
4 years ago#12
PSO2. Follows from the days of PSO Ep I&II on the GC. I also think the Gamepad could be utilized for it, online could be supported and the franchise is still popular - setting aside the fact that Sega has all but killed it off as a franchise outside of Japan so it's not going to happen. Oh well. I still wish for it and think it would be a nice match for the console.

User Info: DorotimusWitik

DorotimusWitik
4 years ago#13
mashu posted...
PSO2. Follows from the days of PSO Ep I&II on the GC. I also think the Gamepad could be utilized for it, online could be supported and the franchise is still popular - setting aside the fact that Sega has all but killed it off as a franchise outside of Japan so it's not going to happen. Oh well. I still wish for it and think it would be a nice match for the console.

Have you played PSO2? It's horrible. It's barely like the original at all. And I don't mean that in a good way.

User Info: big_pimper

big_pimper
4 years ago#14
toe jam and earl
a new FFT
skies of arcadia
pokemon snap u
ogre battle u
3DS FC: 5343-8629-6662
PC+Wii U+ 3DS XL Master Race

User Info: zatOMG

zatOMG
4 years ago#15
NovaLevossida posted...
I wouldn't want anything exclusive for the system. I'm not a fan of exclusives at all. I would rather the Wii U get a version of the game to satisfy those who only own the Wii U and yet still have more advanced versions on other platforms, so everyone wins.

...?

If you're not a fan of exclusives can I assume you'd prefer there only be one console?

User Info: AkaneJones

AkaneJones
4 years ago#16
Etrian Odessey
any Tales of(but jerks won't make it happen)
Skies of Arcadia 2
another Vanillaware game
Xenosaga HD Collection

Bomberman
Mega Man
Goemon

Another Rune Factory
An improved sequel to Fragile Dreams
A sequel to Actraiser more like the first, but as a larger game
A good Banjo Kazooie level collectathon that get the same sort of hype

User Info: LaManoNeraII

LaManoNeraII
4 years ago#17
Metal Gear Solid 5 so I don't have to buy an overpriced Xbone or PS4 : \
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009

User Info: Stubbled_PS3

Stubbled_PS3
4 years ago#18
Nice choices so far
360 GT--- Stubbled CRT1
PSN--- StubbledCRT1

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 years ago#19
DorotimusWitik posted...
Have you played PSO2? It's horrible. It's barely like the original at all. And I don't mean that in a good way.

I loved the original and all, but Phantasy Star Portable 2 / Infinity is twice the game it ever was, and PSO2 continues on from that design philosophy for the most part.

In other news, now that Shaun White and SSX are dead and Mario and Sonic at the Sochi Olympic games is a dud, I'd like to see 1080 come back. The originals were never all that great, but all they really have to do is rip off Shaun White Road Trip in pretty much every way.
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.ca/ - Watch me beat "NES Rampart"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. What game would you like to see on the Wii U?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived