A 2010 game has been Wii U's best game so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. A 2010 game has been Wii U's best game so far?

User Info: puppypunisher94

puppypunisher94
4 years ago#11
GEKGanon posted...
If you think Monster Hunter is the BEST game on the Wii U so far, then man am I screwed, because I HATED the demo.

A few people I know hail monster hunter as the greatest series of all time no contest (except CoD), and I abhor the gameplay of MH. IDK what it is, but its not for me, so I assume this isn't for you either lol.
http://i.imgur.com/sZQmNYc.jpg + http://i.imgur.com/d28eBqz.png = http://i.imgur.com/b4l4H34.png The PuppyPunisher

User Info: GEKGanon

GEKGanon
4 years ago#12
puppypunisher94 posted...
GEKGanon posted...
If you think Monster Hunter is the BEST game on the Wii U so far, then man am I screwed, because I HATED the demo.

A few people I know hail monster hunter as the greatest series of all time no contest (except CoD), and I abhor the gameplay of MH. IDK what it is, but its not for me, so I assume this isn't for you either lol.

The demo was just total ass. No explanation for anything going on... not for the items, or the meters, or what button does what. Nothing. The gameplay was slow and MAXIMUM TEDIOUS, and when I finally beat the objective (wombat polar bear monster), it was the least rewarding thing ever. Instead of feeling like "Wow, yay me for beating it!" I was more like "What a pain in the ass. I'm glad it is over."
Steam Name: gekganon

User Info: BoomerTheGreat

BoomerTheGreat
4 years ago#13
Second_Hokage posted...
Monster hunter 3 came out in 2010, it got remade in 2013 (which didn't look anything like next gen), and that is the best wii u game till november 22?

I got almost 500 hours out of it, and got just about everything. The point is, its still an old game i played on Wii... And its been our only game for 8 months thats worth playing?!?!

Oh let me try to post like this. The best game thats coming to the PS4 is ......... damn cant find a standout game......ok the best game is a sports game thats been released every year for like 20 years. NBA2K14. Then I have to pay 50$ to play it online??!
Greatness comes from within

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 years ago#14
GEKGanon posted...
The demo was just total ass. No explanation for anything going on... not for the items, or the meters, or what button does what. Nothing. The gameplay was slow and MAXIMUM TEDIOUS, and when I finally beat the objective (wombat polar bear monster), it was the least rewarding thing ever. Instead of feeling like "Wow, yay me for beating it!" I was more like "What a pain in the ass. I'm glad it is over."

Absolutely - agree completely. Horrible demo, great game.
The irony of GameFAQs -- http://postimg.org/image/a2yrtprql/
'Don't quote them, I have them on ignore' = 'Waaah, this entire site is about ME!'

User Info: Motobug321

Motobug321
4 years ago#15
I did not know that Pikmin 3 came out in 2010.

User Info: plasmatic5

plasmatic5
4 years ago#16
I think Wonderful 101 is the system's best game so far...of the ones I've played that is. I've also heard amazing things about Lego City, but I think everyone has forgotten that game by now.
Changed my sig after about 6 or 7 years. It needed to be done.

User Info: spikejeted

spikejeted
4 years ago#17
Second_Hokage posted...
Monster hunter 3 came out in 2010, it got remade in 2013 (which didn't look anything like next gen), and that is the best wii u game till november 22?

I got almost 500 hours out of it, and got just about everything. The point is, its still an old game i played on Wii... And its been our only game for 8 months thats worth playing?!?!

PM me with your nnid so we can hunt! We do a lot of hunting around here and all of us can speed run amd solo almost all fights. However, we are not MonHun elitists so we just have fun without the whining or complaining! I will be on tonight too, so let me know!!!
Pokemon White FC: 5415-0064-0126

User Info: fhsfootball74

fhsfootball74
4 years ago#18
Actually going by reviews Rayman Legends a former Wii U exclusive is the best.
Blue Jackets, Columbus Crew, Reds, Bengals, Buckeyes
PSN-Fhsfootball74 NNID- returnoftheryan

User Info: The_Djoker

The_Djoker
4 years ago#19
MH is garbage. Terribly overrated series. It's not the best on any platform.

If you bought a wii U for MH3. Then...that's just sad.
http://s19.postimage.org/aosug5mrn/Persona4.png

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
4 years ago#20
MH is a love it or hate it game.. depending how into it you are, it not only can be the best game on a console for you, it can be the best game of an entire generation for you. if can't see that, then you know jack about video games.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. A 2010 game has been Wii U's best game so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived