Losing Faith In Nintendo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Losing Faith In Nintendo

User Info: crimsonclaw111

crimsonclaw111
4 years ago#11
They are announcing nothing for the Wii U, and the VC updates abominably slow. Are they stupid? The wii u is failing, they need to do somthing!

Please, understand.
XBL GT: roboitoam
3DS FC: 2981 - 5506 - 6390

User Info: userfrigginame

userfrigginame
4 years ago#12
Right! They need to do something... I know! Maybe they should show some new games at E3!

User Info: jillwarren

jillwarren
4 years ago#13
1shadetail1 posted...
Gamespoht posted...
PoppaKrogan posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
It is going exactly the same way as every console launch ever. In fact, the launch lineup of games is actually better than average.

Invest yourself with a little patience.

you're in obvious denial.

Just because a launch has more games then other systems doesnt make it the best, it has Nintendo land and Mario Rehash 4.

Right now, the Wii U IS failing, Nintendo neglected to announce any first party games for it the past two E3s and now they aren't even having an E3 so we're getting jack**** basically instead of the games that are years away.

They ARE having an E3, and showing of games for this year, their just not having a major press conference, why does everyone overlook this?

User Name - PoppaKrogan
Board User Level - 20: New User (2)
Karma - 25

Just a newbie who hasn't been paying attention, apparently.

...Krogan? No where do we know that name from?
NN: peteywarren PSN: peteywarren0829
I give God all glory. Just so you know, I am a guy; my wife picked this username.

User Info: Weltall548

Weltall548
4 years ago#14
1shadetail1 posted...
Gamespoht posted...
PoppaKrogan posted...
1shadetail1 posted...
It is going exactly the same way as every console launch ever. In fact, the launch lineup of games is actually better than average.

Just because a launch has more games then other systems doesnt make it the best, it has Nintendo land and Mario Rehash 4.

Right now, the Wii U IS failing, Nintendo neglected to announce any first party games for it the past two E3s and now they aren't even having an E3 so we're getting jack**** basically instead of the games that are years away.

They ARE having an E3, and showing of games for this year, their just not having a major press conference, why does everyone overlook this?

User Name - PoppaKrogan
Karma - 25

I only have 39 karma, so karma can't be a complete excuse for stupidity.
PSN: Fantasy_473
Nintendo Network ID: Xenoblade165

User Info: Weltall548

Weltall548
4 years ago#15
I know the system just launched, so I should be patient, but come on, at least release earthbound.
PSN: Fantasy_473
Nintendo Network ID: Xenoblade165

User Info: PoppaKrogan

PoppaKrogan
4 years ago#16
Weltall548 posted...
PoppaKrogan posted...
1shadetail1 posted...

NSMBU wasn't bad.

it was good, but it was still a rehash.
I knew we forgot someone...you.

User Info: PoppaKrogan

PoppaKrogan
4 years ago#17
1shadetail1 posted...
Gamespoht posted...
PoppaKrogan posted...
1shadetail1 posted...

User Name - PoppaKrogan
Karma - 25

this is my alt.
I knew we forgot someone...you.

User Info: Baha05

Baha05
4 years ago#18
Weltall548 posted...
The wii vc launched with 30 games, I believe. It shouldn't be too hard for nintendo to bring all wii vc games to wii u.

I'm wondering if they are just starting slow because they have a plan. Given E3 is just next month they could do their tiny events and Nintendo Directs and just take a massive VC dump to bump up sales and hype
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U

User Info: Xtreme-Void

Xtreme-Void
4 years ago#19
I'm the same with you TC,
you are not alone.
PC Gaming Rigs, PS3, XBOX 360, PS VITA, PSP, 3DS
Universal Gamer

User Info: Beatperson14

Beatperson14
4 years ago#20
Put your faith in God, he's certainly more reliable than Nintendo
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Losing Faith In Nintendo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived