How many of you plan to get all next gen consoles?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many of you plan to get all next gen consoles?

User Info: ArkonBlade

ArkonBlade
5 years ago#11
WiiU as soon as price goes down . PS4 yes . Next Xbox . not sure yet since i have seen nothing on it yet.
SRPG games...i just love them!
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow

User Info: ConcordeBFV

ConcordeBFV
5 years ago#12
I already own a gaming PC and Wii U. Since my gaming PC can use wireless 360 controllers and is hooked into not only a monitor, but also my TV it really feels like I've been playing the "next gen" systems for several years now. I'll probably hold off and get the PS4 and Xbox 720 after a couple of years so they can work out the hardware kinks and build up some exclusives.

I've been through several 360s since launch (thank goodness for the extended warranty) so I'm going to stick with my known to be reliable PC hardware and play multiplatforms and Wii U exclusives in the meantime.
"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today."-FDR

User Info: bleedingelite

bleedingelite
5 years ago#13
I'm either going to get the next xbox or ps4, but I need a lot more information on both before I make that decision.

User Info: Jackal

Jackal
5 years ago#14
Depends on what MS does this time around. I'll wait for a Wii U price drop before deciding since I'm only getting one or two games for it. Saving for the PS4 now. E3 will hopefully give me enough info to make some final decisions.
PSN: Jackal-5, XBox: Jackal 55 (No, I don't have a 360)
EVE Online: Jonak, Ouya: Zeek_Bronz

User Info: ChipChipperson

ChipChipperson
5 years ago#15
Not me, at this point in my life it feels completely unnecessary to even have 2 current consoles.
As long as you're in my house, you'll do what I do, and believe what I believe. So butter your bacon... and bacon up that sausage, boy.

User Info: andizzle29662

andizzle29662
5 years ago#16
To experience every great game, you need all three. All three console makers have great exclusives. Nintendo obviously is amazing, Sony has a great stable of franchises, and I love gears of war and halo. I think ps4 looks great so far, and I wouldn't count Microsoft out yet. The RROD was a bad experience, but they did extend everyone's warranty to cover it. I have a slim and have had no issues. What about 3ds and vita? No one wants one of those?
Everyone subscribe to pure Nintendo magazine! It rocks!

User Info: ShadowSkill11

ShadowSkill11
5 years ago#17
All next gen consoles? There is only 2(ps4/720) maybe 3 if SteamBox ever hits production.

User Info: trenken

trenken
5 years ago#18
Usually not much for Nintendo machines. Maybe 8-10, somewhere around there, and I would guess a crap ton for either the PS4 or 720, which ever appeals to me more.
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero

User Info: KAMMYqueen

KAMMYqueen
5 years ago#19
this gen just started why are we already thinking about next gen?
KAMMY KOOPA is the final hope for Nintendo!

User Info: BkzUzi

BkzUzi
5 years ago#20
I'll buy a PS4 when the slim version comes out.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. How many of you plan to get all next gen consoles?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived