I'll give this console about 2 years before it dies.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'll give this console about 2 years before it dies.

User Info: blankempathy

blankempathy
5 years ago#11
Master race? That term doesn't apply to consoles my friend.
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler

User Info: LordBowser

LordBowser
5 years ago#12
Love it when terrible trolls make it obvious that they are making a terrible troll topic from the title! Instant ignore before I read your garbage posts.
I am Lord Bowser, King of the Koopas! Bwahaha..
Playing Bowser on Mario Kart, and Noxus on Metroid Prime. I am not a cookie cutter!

User Info: fon1988

fon1988
5 years ago#13
There is a sig by a user here somewhere that says something along the lines of this:

Microsoft and Sony are more concerned with whose boobs look more real, while Nintendo is about having fun with them.

User Info: MANTI5

MANTI5
5 years ago#14
Sony gaming division is tanking, their stocks were downgraded to junk status, vita failed completely. They are the ONLY company that should be concerned.

User Info: SnoogleDumpling

SnoogleDumpling
5 years ago#15
What about the off chance that once all 3 consoles are released and they all have amazing games we start the Wii U, Xbox 720, and PS4 master race and we all come together as one big gaming community. Who know there might even be a couple Wii U, 720, PS4 and PC master race people. People just need to stop being fanboys about which console is better.

User Info: Xtreme-Void

Xtreme-Void
5 years ago#16
You should be happy with TC statement,
because from the look of it, Wii U won't last that long anyway.

User Info: FlyinTonite

FlyinTonite
5 years ago#17
As a pc gamer, I have this to say to TC. Console gamers will never be the master race, your spec talks are the butt of many jokes pc gamers tell one another, and frankly the ps4/nextbox will not have impressive specs... like, at all. The best looking games on those 2 consoles may finally compare to crysis 1 with mods, which is very, very, sad. If you want a legitimate argument, you can argue exclusives, because spec talk for anything console related is a stupid point to base an argument off of.
Apathetic since I don't care when.
i7 3770s @ 3.1ghz, asus gtx 660, gskill ripjaws 8 gb, ASUS|P8B75-V R, ocz 700w psu, 1.5 tb seagate hdd

User Info: ElGado2

ElGado2
5 years ago#18
FlyinTonite posted...
As a pc gamer, I have this to say to TC. Console gamers will never be the master race, your spec talks are the butt of many jokes pc gamers tell one another, and frankly the ps4/nextbox will not have impressive specs... like, at all. The best looking games on those 2 consoles may finally compare to crysis 1 with mods, which is very, very, sad. If you want a legitimate argument, you can argue exclusives, because spec talk for anything console related is a stupid point to base an argument off of.

Wrong. Not everyone has thousands of dollars to spend on building a PC. They just want pick up and play.

User Info: 0NotoriousLynx0

0NotoriousLynx0
5 years ago#19
FlyinTonite posted...

Oh a PC gamer? Tell me, how does it feel to never experience the greatness of local play with a few friends and maybe even a girl or two? how does it feel to only play RTS and first person action games? How does it feel to have no variety in games, master race?

User Info: Xtreme-Void

Xtreme-Void
5 years ago#20
FlyinTonite posted...

Sony and Microsoft won't go ancient, like maybe 7 years late techs.

Nintendo might as well create another 8 bit console, and shouldn't even touch HD at all.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I'll give this console about 2 years before it dies.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived