• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I've never understood the hype

User Info: LionHartZero

LionHartZero
7 years ago#11
Sackboy4mvp posted...
im getting it at launch because i have the money to buy one. So why wait

User Info: overkillwfo1978

overkillwfo1978
7 years ago#12
LionHartZero posted...
Sackboy4mvp posted...
im getting it at launch because i have the money to buy one. So why wait

This.

Waiting for stuff you want sucks. I'm not broke. I like several of the launch games, so I will have the system and those games day one.
"Then we figured out that we could just park them in front of the tv, that's how I was raised, and I turned out tv"

User Info: Stefan1277

Stefan1277
7 years ago#13
Imagine the people that stand in line for a new iphone, which is basically the same but with a new hat, like Malibu Stacy. Something like that cept with a console that truly is an upgrade compared to it's predecessor.
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
http://colorslive.com/author.php?page=1&id=38434

User Info: DemonDog666

DemonDog666
7 years ago#14
Sharky8 posted...
The Wii U will probably be great. But why all the hype to get it now? Why all the preorders? Why do you have to have it NOW before more games are released?

I will be waiting at least 1 year to get it. And I anticipate getting New Super Mario Bros Wii U, Pikmin 3, and a new Mario Kart Wii U game when it finally comes out. Until then, I will wait patiently.

What are your reasons for preordering it now or waiting in line to buy one in store the day it is released?

1. But why all the hype to get it now? Ads/ delusional Nintendo fanboys
2. Why all the preorders? Scalpers
3. Why do you have to have it NOW before more games are released? See previous answers, specifically the scalpers and delusional parts

Really new super mario bros... just play the snes one again it's a way better game.

User Info: ColorfulColors

ColorfulColors
7 years ago#15
DemonDog666 posted...

This is all your post is supposed to be, because it turned into bullcrap.
I Never Got Console Wars. They're Just Game Companies. Whats The Difference?

User Info: Linkfan135

Linkfan135
7 years ago#16
Well if I get one now, I can show off. If I show off, friends might get jelly and buy one. If friends buy one my friend list grows.

Oh, and I have money to burn. Seriously, I'm even buying Blops 2 for both this and 360.
You talking about Kony? I feel bad for you son.
He snatched 99 kids and your poster saved none.

User Info: AXKSION

AXKSION
7 years ago#17
It's NINTENDO
The song is called "Baba O' Riley", NOT "Teenage Wasteland".
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
7 years ago#18
Think it will just be fun to try out a new console even if there aren't many good games available for it yet. I'm not that cheap to wait a year or more to save $50 when I can play it when it's released.

User Info: AXKSION

AXKSION
7 years ago#19
ImGanondorfLol posted...
Think it will just be fun to try out a new console even if there aren't many good games available for it yet. I'm not that cheap to wait a year or more to save $50 when I can play it when it's released.

It will not drop in price, even by $50 for at least 2 or 3 years. >_>
The song is called "Baba O' Riley", NOT "Teenage Wasteland".
http://imgon.net/di-CFMD.gif

User Info: Sakurafanboy

Sakurafanboy
7 years ago#20
Because can.
Team Gracidea - We live to love!
Proud fan of all that is Shaymin!
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. I've never understood the hype
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A