• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Some Wii only owners say ZombiU is impressive. Ha! THIS is impressive

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
8 years ago#61
Icecreamdunwich posted...
My argument is that a "next gen" console ALWAYS looks better than the previous generation by a large amount. And that means the gen all together. You can't make new rules to this because Nintendo decided to make another underpowered system.

I could point out the Wii, which all but the most hardcore of trolls consider to be seventh gen, but instead I'll just kindly point out that the Wii U does look better than the seventh generation, just by a very small margin.
''Kill cams is also Call of Duty, a game that isn't violent at all.'' - DesperateMonkey
PSN:CrimsonEnigma (though you won't find me online); 3DS:4897-5935-1924

User Info: Sirian_Hawk

Sirian_Hawk
8 years ago#62
Icecreamdunwich posted...
My argument is that a "next gen" console ALWAYS looks better than the previous generation by a large amount. And that means the gen all together. You can't make new rules to this because Nintendo decided to make another underpowered system.

No. Your argument was X to X360.
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"

User Info: Dalton Of Zeal

Dalton Of Zeal
8 years ago#63
http://holyridgeracer.ytmnd.com/

User Info: kinglink13

kinglink13
8 years ago#64
You mean a game that is a high end PS3 vs a game that came from the Wii U in it's first year?, nice trolling Linetrix.
Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft = Epic

User Info: sonic777

sonic777
8 years ago#65
Sentinox posted...
sonic777 posted...
Don't expect games to be way better at launch. Wait a year.

This. A thousand times this.

Even one of the biggest fanboys ever admits that buying the Wii U at launch is a stupid move.

I'm a fanboy? lol. I hate people like you, fanboys who thinks anyone who enjoys a company's games or consoles is automatically a fanboy. I own Nintendo and Sony consoles. And I wasn't saying it is stupid to but at launch, I was saying the graphics wouldn't be better until a year. Oh and it isn't stupid to buy at launch if certain games interest you.

Someone took the butthurt up to 11.

Wow.

User Info: ColorfulColors

ColorfulColors
8 years ago#66
sonic777 posted...
Sentinox posted...
sonic777 posted...
Don't expect games to be way better at launch. Wait a year.

This. A thousand times this.

Even one of the biggest fanboys ever admits that buying the Wii U at launch is a stupid move.

I'm a fanboy? lol. I hate people like you, fanboys who thinks anyone who enjoys a company's games or consoles is automatically a fanboy. I own Nintendo and Sony consoles. And I wasn't saying it is stupid to but at launch, I was saying the graphics wouldn't be better until a year. Oh and it isn't stupid to buy at launch if certain games interest you.

Someone took the butthurt up to 11.

Wow.

Definition of Butthurt:
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

User Info: TheFallenPriest

TheFallenPriest
8 years ago#67
Linetrix posted...
Sylar100 posted...

5 seconds of snake/whoever crawling.

Impressive.

Agreed. If those graphics are used for gameplay as well, that's truly mindblowing..

So, according to the TC, it is just Cutscenes
/topic
Brawl Code-3051-7214-3118
Mains Are Ice Climbers, Gannon, And Mario-Add Me

User Info: ArabrockermanX

ArabrockermanX
8 years ago#68
Sylar100 posted...
Linetrix posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L5IVOs5Pxh8

And that's running on PS3 specs. Meanwhile, games for the Wii U don't even look better than 2010 games.

The Wii U can probably play movies too

I thought that was gameplay towards the end...

User Info: FireKatKid

FireKatKid
8 years ago#69
Oh hey, Konami made another Metal Gear movie.
I'll get the popcorn guys!

User Info: homsarrunner3

homsarrunner3
8 years ago#70
ArabrockermanX posted...
Sylar100 posted...
Linetrix posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L5IVOs5Pxh8

And that's running on PS3 specs. Meanwhile, games for the Wii U don't even look better than 2010 games.

The Wii U can probably play movies too

I thought that was gameplay towards the end...

Lies, Metal Gear is 90% cutscenes anyway.
Official Profligate-hunter of the Fallout: New Vegas board.
Ave, true to Caesar.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Some Wii only owners say ZombiU is impressive. Ha! THIS is impressive
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A