• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Some Wii only owners say ZombiU is impressive. Ha! THIS is impressive

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
8 years ago#11
Sylar100 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Sylar100 posted...
Linetrix posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L5IVOs5Pxh8

And that's running on PS3 specs. Meanwhile, games for the Wii U don't even look better than 2010 games.

The Wii U can probably play movies too

Poor Nintendrone. Has been on Nintendo's mindcontrol for so long that he can't differentiate a game from a movie.

*shows a video of 11 minutes of cutscenes*

lol never change

Funny, as far as anyone know, they showed gameplay, in the end of the video, that continued directly from the cutscenes.
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

Linetrix
8 years ago#12
Sentinox posted...
Marioguy5 posted...
Um...they're both impressive.

SHHHHH! Linetrix is a fanboy, they only mate once per lifetime.

Oh, Sentinox post. I was expecting something like "I refuted this video and proved Kojima wrong".

Disappointed...
It doesn't matter the additional notes say opinions aren't trolling. The Notes are wrong and your opinion is trolling - GameFAQs moderation

User Info: sonic777

sonic777
8 years ago#13
StickMen1090 posted...
i love how trolls make topics just to bash the people who reply

Well, you're the one who comes in to this topic just to be bashed.

Do you just love to be abused?

User Info: Sylar100

Sylar100
8 years ago#14
Linetrix posted...
Sylar100 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Sylar100 posted...
Linetrix posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=L5IVOs5Pxh8

And that's running on PS3 specs. Meanwhile, games for the Wii U don't even look better than 2010 games.

The Wii U can probably play movies too

Poor Nintendrone. Has been on Nintendo's mindcontrol for so long that he can't differentiate a game from a movie.

*shows a video of 11 minutes of cutscenes*

lol never change

Funny, as far as anyone know, they showed gameplay, in the end of the video, that continued directly from the cutscenes.

5 seconds of snake/whoever crawling.

Impressive.

Linetrix
8 years ago#15
Sylar100 posted...

Impressive.

Agreed. If those graphics are used for gameplay as well, that's truly mindblowing. Not like some generic, current-gen graphics zombie shooter...

User Info: Sentinox

Sentinox
8 years ago#16
Linetrix posted...
Sentinox posted...
Marioguy5 posted...
Um...they're both impressive.

SHHHHH! Linetrix is a fanboy, they only mate once per lifetime.

Oh, Sentinox post. I was expecting something like "I refuted this video and proved Kojima wrong".

Disappointed...

I only refute stupidity. That game looks very impressive. But, that doesn't make ZombiU look any less impressive. Though since you and your species only mate once per life, I guess you can't believe that.
CEO of the PlayStation Vita Cinema Snack Fun Land. Employees 2

User Info: Sylar100

Sylar100
8 years ago#17
Linetrix posted...
Sylar100 posted...

Impressive.

Agreed. If those graphics are used for gameplay as well, that's truly mindblowing. Not like some generic, current-gen graphics zombie shooter...

Show them true colors

Linetrix
8 years ago#18
I only refute stupidity. That game looks very impressive. But, that doesn't make ZombiU look any less impressive.

Sonny, ZombiU doesn't look impressive. AT ALL! It has 2009 graphics. Current gen graphics. Of course you think it's impressive because you're used to Wii games. But trust me. ZombiU is far from being impressive.

User Info: b1gt0ne

b1gt0ne
8 years ago#19
Looks good.....but, the Wii U will have even better visuals.

User Info: StickMen1090

StickMen1090
8 years ago#20
sonic777 posted...
StickMen1090 posted...
i love how trolls make topics just to bash the people who reply

Well, you're the one who comes in to this topic just to be bashed.

Do you just love to be abused?

well im not really gonna respond to any of his bait on this topic
  1. Boards
  2. Wii U
  3. Some Wii only owners say ZombiU is impressive. Ha! THIS is impressive
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A